Who owns the FED?

Veggie PAK

Power Conserver
Reaction score
"Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders."

The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s

Now I would believe this man in the position he held over what Wikipedia indicates on the subject any day. Like you said, anyone can put information up there whether or not it's correct. Most of the media is under control, so you have to watch what they say and make sure you get the "real" story. Isn't it interesting that when the evening news comes on, no matter what channel you watch or station you listen to, they all have essentially the same news stories? In a world this big, I find that bizarre. They tell you what big brother wants you to hear. If "they" can keep the people fighting amongst themselves, (black, white, latino) they are out of the line of sight to do whatever they want. That's how this country got to be in the state it's in. I don't mean to sound radical, but just think about it. Decide for yourself.

Thanks for reading my explanation.

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It's true, MTN. It's all over the news here, because RBC's US headquarters is in Raleigh, NC & people are fearful of losing their jobs. It's being bought by PNC, a midwestern bank. There's prolly a story in the News & Observer, I'll try to find it.

Rhettsgreygal

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i_am2bz said:
It's true, MTN. It's all over the news here, because RBC's US headquarters is in Raleigh, NC & people are fearful of losing their jobs. It's being bought by PNC, a midwestern bank. There's prolly a story in the News & Observer, I'll try to find it.
i_am2bz, I started looking around to see who owns some of the banks that I use to have accounts in way back when, and I found a link regarding the PNC transaction on their website:
http://pnc.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=787

Around here, we have people losing their jobs because the Bank of Montreal bought out M & I Bank which was based in Wisconsin. Bank of Montreal also owns Harris Bank which was headquartered in the Chicago area way back when.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Rhettsgreygal said:
i_am2bz said:
i_am2bz, I started looking around to see who owns some of the banks that I use to have accounts in way back when, and I found a link regarding the PNC transaction on their website:
http://pnc.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=787

Around here, we have people losing their jobs because the Bank of Montreal bought out M & I Bank which was based in Wisconsin. Bank of Montreal also owns Harris Bank which was headquartered in the Chicago area way back when.
PNC bought National City here using TARP money 2 years ago...

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The Fed is a banking cartel. Founded in 1913. The Fed the root cause of inflation. Read Ron Pauls END the FED book. A big eye opener. Money from thin air. What a magic trick. :) We are all being robbed and enslaved.

Latest posts