who wants a FREE dog NO CATCH

3:19farmandoutdoors

Power Conserver
Reaction score
How's this going?? Any possible improvement on her cat issues? Kitties are important on a farm,!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 not good on saturday she harassed the goat and my dad and mom now want to get rid of her😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 SOMEBODY PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIVE IN CONOVER NORTH CAROLINA !!!!!!!I WANNA GIVE HER TO SOMEONE I KNOW AND LOCAL PLEASEEEEE

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This unpredictable personality is seemingly a trait that appears and creates problems. Not "if" but "when". So sorry for this but, it could go so wrong, so fast.😟 I know it hurts -- however, rehoming sounds best.

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I'm sorry because I know this is going to sound harsh. Why would you want to pass this problem dog off to someone else? She has already shown her tendencies against cats and now a goat.

I worked for a veterinarian many years ago and we were called to a farm where the "sweetest" pit in the world got into a stall with a pony. They had fought all night. The pony's nose was ripped open in several places where the pit had clamped on and the pony had succeeded in flinging it off ripping its nose wide open. Pony's legs were punctured in literally hundreds of places. There were flaps of skin hanging off her stomach and her udder was destroyed.

When I say pony I don't mean your typical kids pony - this was a Welsh show pony. She had been bred to a well-known stud in the Welsh world and within a couple of days she aborted a beautiful fully formed foal that was only weeks away from being born.

We were on this farm for over 4 hours cleaning up this poor girl. Some wounds absolutely had to be closed, but we left many open so they could be cleaned and would need to drain.

This was a terrible tragedy for this family. But, the worst part was when we were called back several weeks later to euthanize both the pony and the dog. The dog had gotten loose and had gotten back in the stall to finish the job. She had been locked in a wooden storage shed overnight and literally chewed through the wall to get out.

She was a sweet family pet - until she wasn't.

I know everyone won't agree with me, but I honestly think the best thing would be to euthanize this dog. She is a heart-break waiting to happen for someone else if you simply find her a new home.

Being a responsible pet owner is hard sometimes. :(
can you stop your making me cry right now she has been with me since i was 12 shes been with me a long time she is literally my best friend i would NEVER let any one do that to her

im so glad ur not getting her 😭😭😭😭😭

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I am too.

And I’m sorry that you’re upset. But if your dog kills or mangles someone else’s beloved pet they will be just as sad and upset as you are right now.

You also need to keep in mind that you may be financially and legally liable for any damages your dog causes.

Again, I'm so sorry and wish that training would have helped.
just please stop i dont want to keep crying anymore

Latest posts