who wants a FREE dog NO CATCH

3:19farmandoutdoors

Power Conserver
Reaction score
who lives in conover/hickory/newton/ taylorsville area I NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE MY DAD IS GETTING RID OF MY DOG AND I WANT TO GIVE HER TO SOMEONE I KNOW

Power Conserver
Reaction score
What kind of dog? Besides a non cat lover.
she is a pitbull but she i am 5 ft 3in and shes too my knees she is the sweetest dog ever shes 6 yrs old but super sweet her name is Havoc. if you have more question or want more details let me know!!
20200106_090730.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm sure she's a sweetie for you but, no pit for me. However, you might put her pic up at farm stores and see if anyone is a good fit.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How's this going?? Any possible improvement on her cat issues? Kitties are important on a farm,!

Power Conserver
Reaction score
How's this going?? Any possible improvement on her cat issues? Kitties are important on a farm,!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 not good on saturday she harassed the goat and my dad and mom now want to get rid of her😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 SOMEBODY PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIVE IN CONOVER NORTH CAROLINA !!!!!!!I WANNA GIVE HER TO SOMEONE I KNOW AND LOCAL PLEASEEEEE

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This unpredictable personality is seemingly a trait that appears and creates problems. Not "if" but "when". So sorry for this but, it could go so wrong, so fast.😟 I know it hurts -- however, rehoming sounds best.

Latest posts