Whooo Hooo!!! God is SO good when you just trust Him!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
My daughter called me this morning! I am just jumping with so much joy I don't know how to put it into words! She asked me to go to prenatal classes with her because she wants me in the delivery room...as long as I don't look "down there" haha! I promised her I wouldn't. I am so excited...this is the best gift she could ever give me! And she is coming for dinner tonite! She's finally talking to me! Yes!!!
Thank you so much for all your wonderful prayers...God is so good!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Morel
I am so happy for you!
You gave her the patience she needed to come around.....see......everything will be perfect between you. Kids, gotta love 'em, but want to whack them alot too..HA HA HA

I sure can hear the happiness and relief in your voice! That is just wonderful....and that new baby,,,,,yup, like you said before, being a Grandma is probably easier than a Mom!

Can't wait to hear about the new baby! :)

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Oh Morel, I am so happy for you! What a blessing for you & your dh to finally get back into her life. And a baby on the way to boot is just the icing on the cake for you.

:ya

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Great news!, now just learn from past mistakes and move forward. Great news about her wanting you in the delivery room. :celebrate

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thanks so much for all your support through all this everyone:>) My daughter is very hard not to make mistakes with...no matter what I do it's wrong...but hopefully she has grwon up some and realizes that not everything can be handled alone...

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Thanks so much for all your support through all this everyone:>) My daughter is very hard not to make mistakes with...no matter what I do it's wrong...but hopefully she has grwon up some and realizes that not everything can be handled alone...
I friend of mine with 7 kids said it very well to me one day...Girls always want to out do their moms and be better than them, so they don't take advice from them....boys will love their mama's forever. Then the same goes for boys wanting to be better than their dad's and girls loving their dad's forever!

Good thing I have so many boys!:lol:

I know it goes a long way with me when my says "I wish I would have done such and such when you guys were little like you are doing".

On the other hand my mother could just ring my sister's neck most days!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Thrilled for you. I knew it would work out. There just seems to be this thing between mothers and daughters sometimes that has to be worked through.

I almost fell off my chair at the "don't look down there" statement.

Our children worry about the strangest things.

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You are her mother. This may not last, BUT, remember, you just have to wait it out. According to our kids, we dont understand or know anything. yeah :rolleyes: until they get to be our age. Then we suddenly have wisdom. :lol:

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
2dream said:
Thrilled for you. I knew it would work out. There just seems to be this thing between mothers and daughters sometimes that has to be worked through.

I almost fell off my chair at the "don't look down there" statement.

Our children worry about the strangest things.
I think she gets that shyness from me...when I was in labor my cousin was the labor room duty nurse and I almost got off that table and went home...I was so worried about her seeing me:>)