Whooo Hooo!!! God is SO good when you just trust Him!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
That is really wonderful news! She is growing up a bit :)

We all need our moms, especially when bringing a new little one into the world, I am happy that she is realizing this.

Have a wonderful dinner together tonight :hugs

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
My daughter called me this morning! I am just jumping with so much joy I don't know how to put it into words! She asked me to go to prenatal classes with her because she wants me in the delivery room...as long as I don't look "down there" haha! I promised her I wouldn't. I am so excited...this is the best gift she could ever give me! And she is coming for dinner tonite! She's finally talking to me! Yes!!!
Thank you so much for all your wonderful prayers...God is so good!
Oh, Morel! That is WONDERFUL news! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! :hugs

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Ditto on keljonma's take! When we just get out of the way and let God do His thing its a mighty and wondrous thing to see! So glad for you, Morel!

If its any comfort to you, I married a complete bum when I was 19~against my parent's wishes, I might add~ and had a child by the time I was 20. Not too many years later I was more than willing to say that I should have listened to my folks about it all!

And....of course....NOW I am the superhero you see before you! :D

Time has a way of wounding all heels! :lol:

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Morel,

I am so excited for you. God gives us the desires of our hearts. Enjoy your daughter.

Maybe this is a step for you two to become closer.

Merry Christmas!!