Whos has seen the movie Hancock?

love blrw

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I didn't see it but saw Mamma Mia last night and loved it, even though I went alone because the rest of my family went to see Dark Night. I don't like the new dark movies, I mean visually dark, I just don't enjoy not seeing the sunshine. Ha!
lin

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
We went to the movies last night as well. I went with my husband and my daughter and her boyfriend.
We went origianally to see Mama Mia, even though I knew the guys would rather chew glass, but since it was my birthday they said you can pick whatever movie you want. Now I know my daughter wanted to see Mama Mia but I just couldn't do it to the guys, once we got there I saw them checking out the movie poster for Dark Night and then tried unconvincingly to tell me they absolutely did not care what movie we saw. Since I wanted to see both anyway I picked Dark Night, I figure my daughters and I can go to the movies together one night to see the other. They were so psyched and it turned out to be an incredible movie, and I ususally would never ever see those kinds of films.Heath Ledger did an amazing job.

Latest posts