Wife Swap.......

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I dislike all reality shows - including the so-called talent shows - Ain't a speck of reality in any of 'em. Give me a good old murder mystery any day.

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I love the Wife Swap UK. But I don't make a point of watching it. If its on, then I watch it. I much prefer to veg and watch Vampire Diaries :)

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
That's what I say Kate;
I have enough drama in my life, I don't need to turn on the telly to get more!

However, I have seen WifeSwap a couple times, the one where they swapped the New Age Pagan lady with the Fanatic Christian lady. I was rolling in laughter for hours! "It's taaiinntteeddd!!!"

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Omg the big huge enormous Christian lady? They've swapped her a few times for just the LOLS of the whole situation.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
lupinfarm said:
Omg the big huge enormous Christian lady? They've swapped her a few times for just the LOLS of the whole situation.
That's her. At first she ripped up the money claiming it was tainted, but then she changed her mind because she wanted liposuction bad enough.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Aly I thought for a moment you were going to go on the show. :lol: I could just see it now, E taking this lady around trying to explain all she needed to do.

She would probably run away screaming!!!

I do like Survivor.

gina

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
We normally do not watch Wife Swap - as the show in itself ticks me off. Mostly, ticks me off because I'm always wondering what kind of emotional trauma are some of these women putting on the OTHER woman's kids.

But. I was interested in seeing this serious survivalist mom and how she raises her family. Other wise, we wouldn't have watched it.

Wasn't trying to get a debate started about the show at all.

tanks, I'd NEVER go on the show for 2 reasons -

1) I'd murder the wife they send to my home if she changed ANYTHING

2) well, there isn't a number 2 - just a number 1.

And Farmerchick, the Farm Mom episode where they switched hard working Farm Mom with Fat Lazy stay in Bed till noon mom - that was the episode that made my blood boil and is really the reason I have not watched the show (Until last night). When Fat Lazy Stay In Bed till Noon mom forbide the kids to help with ANY farm work, and accused the dad of child labor yadda yadda yadda and that Dad broke down and cried - I was crying right with him and wanted to go slap the stupid out of that woman! :smack :somad I just felt her "handling" of things traumatized those poor kids especially when the little boy was crying and saying, "I want to go help my dad" and she forbid the boy to go to the barn. :somad

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Quail, there was one of the Wife Swap UK like that. The family owned a small farm, had horses and raised sheep, ect. and swapped with a mom that had all she ever wanted, a rich husband, and a spoiled son and was expected to clean all day.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I much prefer to veg and watch Vampire Diaries
YESSSSSS!!!!!! I love the vampire diaries!!!! Too bad they are reruns right now, but for the rest of the year, I am ashamed to admit, thursdays at 8--do not disturb.

right now, I have to admit that we are hooked on Flashpoint. Go Canada!!!!!!!! Fridays at 9.

Other than that, I will assume the previous position of hating TV.