work on your computer

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ABC had a segment on awhile ago about doing freelance work. There were some great suggestions if you're qualified. There were many options. Elance, and Freelance were a couple of the websites suggested to use. There were more, just read the article if you're interested.

amyquilt

Power Conserver
Reaction score
The companies listed on that segment are legit, too. I have applied at a couple and am waiting until we move this fall to start working.

Here's yet another forum, that has TONS of info from people that work for those companies as well as others similar.

www.workplacelikehome.com

Enjoy!

cackle

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I had thought about a job from home but was told that ou have to be on the internet via cable. We are in the middle of nowhere and have our service via the Dishnet work service. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hi Cackle,

If you search through the websites that I linked to.... the work is freelance. You do it on your own (usually a dealine of some sort) but whoever you're doing that particular job through, I'm sure they're mostly negotiable. You could probably send via snail mail on a disc. Some of the jobs I"m sure require a fast connection, there are many types of freelance jobs though, so you'd find what could suit you, and would work for your situation. There are so many options.

Latest posts