workers acting like children

watsonlane

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I went from one full time job to having two part time jobs. part time 1 is alright, the ladies are full of crap and leaving me out of things but i guess that's normal. part time 2 is new people i've never known before, facebook is the netowrk so we were friends on there for all of 4 days and the lady deleted me and another worker (who happens to be the supervisor and my cousin)!!! What the hecks up with that??? she didn't delete another worker there?????? What kind of childish crap is that? do i say anything or just let it go?

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
watsonlane said:
I went from one full time job to having two part time jobs. part time 1 is alright, the ladies are full of crap and leaving me out of things but i guess that's normal. part time 2 is new people i've never known before, facebook is the netowrk so we were friends on there for all of 4 days and the lady deleted me and another worker (who happens to be the supervisor and my cousin)!!! What the hecks up with that??? she didn't delete another worker there?????? What kind of childish crap is that? do i say anything or just let it go?
I would say be oblivious to it all.
If you react at all, it gives them more fuel, if indeed they have issues.

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
yes act like you paid no attention to it.

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Does it affect your actual job? Probably not. Let it go. People are people, even in the workplace. You don't need to like all of 'em, just let it go <whoosh> by you :)

Pat

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I guess it depends on how bad you need the job...I grit my teeth & say nothing quite a bit, since this isn't the best time to be out of work...:cool:

watsonlane

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I need the second job because I want to leave the first job. I am so ready to leave the first one!!!!!!!! I don't have to work with the lady at the second one but the lady I work with does and I'm sure if I say anything about it, she's going to mention it to the other one so I guess I'm right about the say nothing at all, it's not worth giving her the glory. I'm not better than her but Im better than that!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
nah, let it slide

act like a grown up LOL

worst thing to be dragged down at work from childish behavior

you got better things to worry about I am sure :p

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Work is work, don't make it your social outlet. They sound like a bunch of immature junior high girls, anyways. Who wants to be "in" with that? We ss'ers don't always fit in, anyways. That is because we are extra wonderful and people don't get it. Just ask abifae. :p