Would you change this lightbulb?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
NO WAY would I even climb 1/4th of that stupid tower. My luck a strong wind would catch my shirt and blow me away :lol: That's just crazy. Not enough money in the world. However, if I had the choice of that, or getting into an airplane...I'd be a climbing fool! At least it is attached to the ground!!!

smackiesmommy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
2dream said:
I could not even watch the whole thing. Got sweaty, dizzy and almost had a panic attack. LOL
Me too...glad i am not the only one. Now i don't feel like such a big baby

Northed

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
However, if I had the choice of that, or getting into an airplane...I'd be a climbing fool! At least it is attached to the ground!!!
I love flying. I usually don't feel like I'm off the ground, and going through turbulence is like having potholes on the roads. :p

But that video... :hide I mean, I can deal fine with the height, it's just the notion of climbing so far from the ground with nothing but your own arms to hold you up. That would reduce me to a shaking heap, lol. Probably wouldn't help if I were up there on the tower that's "just there for extra height", enjoying the view. :th

Northed

Power Conserver
Reaction score
But I have to say, the video was very interesting. I enjoyed watching it from the safety of my room. :p

Eridan

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
change the bulb????challenge accepted