Wow. Herbicide kills plants!

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
abifae said:
:rolleyes:

Apparently it's a shock that an herbicide can ALSO kill trees... Imprelis Herbicide Suspected in Tree Deaths
Why should this be a surprise? I have had the entire north side of my shelter-belt (all Colorado Spruce) nearly killed by over spray from things like "Round up" or aerial sprays.

If it kills weeds, it'll kill trees and can kill you, too!
// -... - //
Trim sends

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
wow really? herbicides kill more than weeds? Wow, learn something new everyday. :lol: :gig

What brainiacs made this new discovery? :rolleyes:

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Someone tell this to my neighbor. She killed my quinoa and when I pointed it out she said "but the bottle said it only killed weeds!". I didn't feel like explaining that if your herbicide kills lamb's quarters, it will also kill other members of the same family that include many food crops. I did tell her that killing lamb's quarters was stupid because they are EDIBLE.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I honestly think in this day of "advanced technology" people truly believe that things such as herbicide can be made that specific, as if the product can determine which plant is has been applied to! At least some of the people I know don't "get it" :idunno

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
yes it can also cause abortion and birth defects when u live near the spraying areas. proven, and quite scary, thanks monster sainto!!

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
These people also get their meat from the grocery store so that no animals had to be sacrificed. :hu

Latest posts