Wow. Herbicide kills plants!

lwheelr

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yup... Pesticides only kill the pest you want to kill (they use nano-technology to perform sophisticated DNA queries prior to allowing the bug to ingest them). Chemotherapy only kills cancer cells, and herbicides only kill the weeds you want to kill. Antibiotics only kill the bacteria that is making you sick, and painkillers just stop pain where you are feeling it.

C'mon you guys, where have you BEEN for the last hundred years, don't you know we live in the age of all-powerful SCIENCE!

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
I jsut don't understand the driving need in this country to kill weeds. :idunno There is little more useless than grass- unless it is a nutritional type grass that critters can graze on. I love weeds! People are so dumb they don't realize they are putting one more nail in the extinction coffin with every chemical they pollute with.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I also don't understand how some plants, like clover for example, get classified as weeds. People are just plain stupid. :rant

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Boogity said:
These people also get their meat from the grocery store so that no animals had to be sacrificed. :hu
No they're supposed to buy their meat at the store where it was made and no animals were harmed! :th
I have that article posted on the door of my office. :barnie

And remember they contribute to the gene pool and have voting rights too!
// -... - //
Trim sends

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Great video, WZ. When it started I thought, "I'll post it on FB and see what people say". Then at about the halfway mark I decided I'd better not. People are not that ready for reality, and I don't need the FB flak :rolleyes: Even if the video strikes as true to me.

garden pixy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My mom was surprised when she used round up to clear the weeds in front of the wine berries and managed to kill half of her berry plants too :rolleyes: