Wow!! Look at everone who's still up on this Sunday!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I just came back from a rodeo--the Sunparlour Rodeo in Kingsville, ON, fed the critters (late!), and came on with a drink to wind down for the night, and all you ppl are still up and online!

The rodeo was great! Aside from getting lost finding the place, --we left at 5 and got back at 11. Saw the girl who broke our one horse-- she's a Canadian Cowgirl.

then when I went to feed the critters, one of my quail got out. so I had to find the dern thing in the dark. All animals are put to bed now, and I;m not far behind. Think we might sleep in tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone!!! Now GO TO BED!!! :gig

hennypenny9

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It's only 10:00 here, silly!:lol: But you're right, I should get ready for bed. At work at 7:00 tomorrow!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was online about midnight before I went to sleep. Now it is 5:48 and I am online again..HA HA

I love rodeos. We have alot of local ones in NC and SC. Just a fun night out! Don't go alot, but when we do we sure enjoy them.

Hmm...quail hunting in the dark. Lucky you..HA HA

I had a few baby goats out and finally found the whole in the fence they are getting thru. they somehow pulled away a bit at the corner post. a few staples missing...well that is patched. no more of that!! :)
critters always find a way! LOL