Yes ....YES......YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
it lasted all of five minutes. :he :barnie

he brought out our mini - tv from the bedroom :rant :smack
:lol:
Sorry to laugh at your expense but that is exactly what would happen here!! :barnie

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL

our tv bedroom died last week

hubby bought a 42" flat screen lucky me on that stupid bill ugh

but we took the 37" from the living room, into the bedroom and the big 42 is inthe living room

me I love tv and could never do without it lol

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
I could soo live without tv. We didn't have one growing up (that is, till my grandma moved in with us) and I went through my college years and all of my 20's w/o one.

Now, tv just gets turned on when the sun goes down and all chores are finished. Nice rule, especially since the sun goes down about 10:30 these days! :p

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:

:gig Thank goodness we don't have TV's in bedrooms, we have one in the living room, and one down in the basement - my hubby watches his junk down there while working out, and its handy to have it in case we're down there for a tornado warning!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
We just disconnected our DirecTV after having it for over 15 years. I'd be willing to bet that our TV hasn't been off of the Home and Garden channel in well over a year! We never turn the TV on, and when we did it was always on that channel.

Aly......tell Ernie I can make him a screaming deal on a hardly used TV!!! :gig

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Aly......tell Ernie I can make him a screaming deal on a hardly used TV!!! :gig
uh...uh.....no thanks????

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
If my TV broke hubby would be buying me another on ASAP. ADD girl does not go without TV.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I hate TV too, haven't watched it in years. We have one in the basement...takes up the whole wall...hubby and son watch it every night, but never before I go to bed anyway so that suits me just fine...I just hate hearing the noise of it when they have it on loud enough that I can hear it from my room:>)
When we were building the house the electrition expected to be putting cable connections in ALL the bedrooms...he couldn't believe I said no. Everybody does, he told me. Well I dont want a TV in my room or any other!

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Maybe I'm weird, but I like the background noise of the TV while I'm doing cleaning chores in the house... gives my brain something else to think about, other than the list of 50000 things that need to get done ASAP :) Mostly we watch HGTV and DIY network...

We don't (and never will) have a TV in any of the bedrooms here... we have one in the living room and it's the only one in the house.

Shawn keeps saying he'd like to cut the satellite tv off, but it's on from the moment he gets up until it's time for bed and I'm sure if ours broke it would top his list of priorities.

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:

Wellllllllllllll.......... at least a mini tv would take up less electricity if left on..... :hide

And now it's not in your bedroom which is a good thing right?

Maybe something could mysteriously happen to that one too??? :hide :hide