Yet another reason to live in the country

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Sure gives gun owners a bad name. Just low intelligence magnified....couldn't even watch it with the sound on due to the foul language.

Trust me, this happens out in the country too, it's just usually not on video as often.

The fact that this person stood there and had a video of the whole thing tells me they were loving the drama of the moment, not necessarily needing proof of the encounter, for why would they video their husband threatening to kill these people and shouting all that horrible profanity?

This country loves their "reality" TV too much...they try to emulate it in real life. Who else would document on video the display of cowardice, foul language and low intellect displayed on that video? Who could be proud of showing any of it, even before the shooting? Who would be that "passionate" about a mattress? And, WHO, pray tell, would be that shocked and surprised that their husband actually got shot by two gun wielding people as he threatens loudly and aggressively to kill them? What about the guns did she not understand?

Shows the decline of modern civilization in all its ugliness.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sure gives gun owners a bad name. Just low intelligence magnified....couldn't even watch it with the sound on due to the foul language.

Trust me, this happens out in the country too, it's just usually not on video as often.

The fact that this person stood there and had a video of the whole thing tells me they were loving the drama of the moment, not necessarily needing proof of the encounter, for why would they video their husband threatening to kill these people and shouting all that horrible profanity?

This country loves their "reality" TV too much...they try to emulate it in real life. Who else would document on video the display of cowardice, foul language and low intellect displayed on that video? Who could be proud of showing any of it, even before the shooting? Who would be that "passionate" about a mattress? And, WHO, pray tell, would be that shocked and surprised that their husband actually got shot by two gun wielding people as he threatens loudly and aggressively to kill them? What about the guns did she not understand?

Shows the decline of modern civilization in all its ugliness.

My motto is (More People More Problems) when you start stacking people up like cordwood in a city your going to have more problems.

The right thing to do here would have been to walk away instead of escalating the sustuation to the point where guns were drawn by sayng "shoot me".

I'm a consealed carry license holder and yes I am carrying all the time now. But even so, the very last thing I ever want is be put in a sustuation where I have to draw my pistol to defend myself. I would try to defuse the situation first by all means possible. Even if it meant, I would have to agree with someone for something I know is wrong. Take a way the disagreement and you defuse the argument.

I guess what I'm saying. a gun fight is the absolute last resort.