Yippee - I met Noobiechickenlady today.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
We have been trying to get together for ages and it finally happened this afternoon.

She brought me her very own goats milk, along with some blackberry jam and mulberry pie filling. We chatted, shopped at the local whole food store where she cleaned them out on the bulk spice aisle. She has enough roasted garlic to last a while. LOL

We browsed through the Fair Trade store and she pointed out a couple of books I need to read. They are now on my list and hopefully I will get to them soon.

Everyone needs to know, Noobie is not only smart and funny but she is absolutely gorgeous and sweet too. Her DH better know he has a prize.

I sure wish we lived closer.

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
*blush*

I wish we lived closer too. That visit was way too short. But I still learned a lot, especially about gardening specific to Mississippi. I really thought tomatoes should get full, all-day sun. But not here! :lol:

And I'm still envious of your rosemary bush. Don't forget to stomp me one off :p

Next time, we should go to a bookstore! There used to be a used bookstore down near Char & Picadilly's. I want that Holy S*&t book! With a badness! And I think my friend Micah has the One Straw Revolution, I'll see if I can borrow it.

I'm going to try to get my next appointment earlier in the day, like 9am. Then maybe I'll get out of there early and you can sneak away from work :D

Great news! I just found out our 50 chicks are here! :celebrate
Enjoy your massage ;)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I will start your rosemary bush this afternoon. It was almost dark by the time I got finished with chores last night.

Sneaking away from work is always a wonderful thing. Just let me know as soon as you know when your appointment is.

And I want you to know I drank a whole 8oz glass of that wonderful milk last night and had no problems. None of the horrible after affects I have with store bought, pasturized cow milk. Thats the first milk I have had in months, it had gotten so bad I finally had to give it up completely. You are now my hero.

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
hehehe, it was dark by the time I started chores. Thankfully DH had milked, so I didn't have to fight with a goat after dark :lol:
Woo!! I'm so glad you liked it! We looove it :)

Latest posts