Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Hopefully that is the end of it! Good that they couldn't find anything at all. :D

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Just adding my "hopefully that's the end of it!" statement. What a pain in the buttocks.

And as for that other HD guy, well I think that has been covered as well :p

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
What an a$$. A swift knee in the crotch is what that jerk deserved. "Oops! restless leg syndrome!"
:gig

I agree, what a jerk! What makes people so crummy like that sometimes? Sometimes you have to smirk that they will eventually have to answer to a Higher Authority, sure you know what I mean.

BirdBrain

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
What a relief that this meddlesome busy body is having to find someone else to harrass. My kids tested allergic to milk but fine to the raw milk. Yippee!! Off to get my jars ready for Mondays run. Gonna get some cream this week and make butter. :)

Boyd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
That's GREAT news BB!!!!!! :woot

The other, the HD guy, I woulda made him scream like a girl if he touched me :somad You make fun of my religious beliefs, I pray for you. You act like a complete heathen in my presence, I dismiss you as common pond scum and am thankful to see you leave. You TOUCH me without permission...you'll leave possibly without everything you came in with :smack Creepy jerkface troll :rant
true 'dat. I would have ventilated him.. Flint Mich style for that offense..

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Anyone who touched me like that would find a bloody stump where their hand used to be.

Neko-chan

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Anyone who touched me without my permission would be eating through a straw for months. If I didn't outright terminate them. I have enough friends to help me bury the body. :p

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
No one touches me, either. I didn't study karate for 8 year for nothing.

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wow - I love the comments people wrote at the bottom! It's amazing that there are people who support this 'operation' (for lack of a better word) and get the real purpose yet one person can create mayhem all because they're "from the state" and hold some degree that certifies they know how to pass a test.