Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
WET here. 8" over normal March rain....close to 4" in past 36 hrs. So.wet.everywhere! 😳 It'll take days just for surface to dry up! Farmers have parked the tractors.

Having first cuppa. So good 😄 gonna swim on out to feed, then head to work. Option would be sit inside, annoyed with outside limitations. 🥴. Not in the mood😄

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We had tank off the leash in the back of the unfenced garden rows. He was doing well hanging around and helping us. Then a helicopter approached, he took off running like a flash and I found him sitting by the back door to the house. He did not like that helicopter at all, it scared him.

I asked him last night, who's a happy dog? This was his response :)
Screenshot_20240329_101509_Gallery.jpg

He's my buddy big time.
Screenshot_20240329_103657_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@CrealCritter Tank is not only adorable, he’s your best friend, sidekick and buddy. Have you ever had a Labrador before?

This is Carson, half Labrador and half Great Dane. It’s a great cross and he’s my second one. In this picture I was working in the front field that “belongs” to the Anatolians. Even with them not being in the field, I make him respect “their” space. I told him he couldn’t come in.

IMG_6201.jpeg

He looked so sad I finally called him to me. I took him for a long ride in the mule and he was happy. No matter what I’m doing, he wants to either be right in the middle of it or laying where he can watch me. This day, I had let the pregnant ewes in the yard and one had a new lamb. He kept running to check on the baby, then back to me, finally choosing a spot where he could watch us both. Carson is my buddy.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@CrealCritter Tank is not only adorable, he’s your best friend, sidekick and buddy. Have you ever had a Labrador before?

This is Carson, half Labrador and half Great Dane. It’s a great cross and he’s my second one. In this picture I was working in the front field that “belongs” to the Anatolians. Even with them not being in the field, I make him respect “their” space. I told him he couldn’t come in.

View attachment 25836

He looked so sad I finally called him to me. I took him for a long ride in the mule and he was happy. No matter what I’m doing, he wants to either be right in the middle of it or laying where he can watch me. This day, I had let the pregnant ewes in the yard and one had a new lamb. He kept running to check on the baby, then back to me, finally choosing a spot where he could watch us both. Carson is my buddy.
I have never had a lab before, but now I know I should have. You are right he's most definitely my buddy, whines when i'm out of sight. He's also smart and easy to train. But he sure is chewy right now, I know this will pass with time.

He's growing like a weed. FB calls him my baby.
Screenshot_20240330_091257_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Last edited: