FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Journal thread has been re-titled . Stay tuned

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The last two years have been a struggle. My mom had several bouts in the hospital, a divorce with the sale of the property, thanks to the ex - accrued debt up the ying-yang, getting clocked by a drunk driver, and losing my job.

Mom is doing great, debts are gone, my health is good, and I started a new gig this month. Plus someone new. All good.

In talking with my new friend, I realized I had forgotten the mad skills I have accumulated over the years. So, I'm taking a hard look at where I am, and where I want to be, and how to get there...hence the title change.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Good for you. I wish you well in your new-old life.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The last two years have been a struggle. My mom had several bouts in the hospital, a divorce with the sale of the property, thanks to the ex - accrued debt up the ying-yang, getting clocked by a drunk driver, and losing my job.

Mom is doing great, debts are gone, my health is good, and I started a new gig this month. Plus someone new. All good.

In talking with my new friend, I realized I had forgotten the mad skills I have accumulated over the years. So, I'm taking a hard look at where I am, and where I want to be, and how to get there...hence the title change.
Divorce sucks. Nobody wins-everybody loses. But sometimes you are better off for going through the process and not having that person in your life anymore. It sure makes you take a long hard look at yourself, get your life in order and find your way to happiness. Then when you are down, it seems that everything else starts going wrong and piling up on top of you. Kinda makes you look upwards and ask "why?" But you muddle through and come out a better person. You sound positive now, the first time in a long time. Good for you, life is good and you certainly don't want to miss out on any of it.