FarmerJamie - A new beginning

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
So wonderful! :hugs Glad to hear you've got some positive news!
Hope the new gig works out and you work your way to the happiest you've ever been!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
It's been about 1/2 year. A lot the same, some new things. New job is great. Stress from the old place is GONE. I can say I have a someone special in my life officially, LOL. We both individually had "pre" "us" plans that we are supporting each other to complete over the next 2 years. Mississippi and Ohio, interesting combination, when it comes to animals, gardening, etc., including the different approaches to those our individual families took. The combination is astounding so far. She a better fishing person than I am, but I can used the canner better. We're about even on the cooking thing. LOL. My eldest daughter is living with me while she is on college break, and we are having a blast.

No immediate plans changing the status quo of living situations, etc., but in 18 months or so, who knows, the Knoxville/Chattanooga TN area may be in place for a relocation. maybe a garden then. :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Whoop, whoop! So glad to hear things are moving forward for you in such a great way! Thanks for the update!