New chick on scene hey hey to all SS members

basschick2305

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wow! 18 eggs lol ur Suzy has a nestful! Idk Suzie just seem to fit for my girl lol unfortunately 2 of my boys have girl names as well tho(Leelee & Phoebe). By the time I "found out" that they were boys they kinda already knew their names haha! It was like overnight they became full fledge males curled tail feathers & heads turning green...Suzie, I just knew she was a girl & G.B.(Mr greenbeak) was a boy. He really had a different look compared to Suzie. The other 2 they were a dang mystery til that 1 morning lol. Hope ur Suzie stays safe☺

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Lee can be a boy's name, and as for Phoebe, can you change it to Petey? It sounds similar.

basschick2305

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Lol yes Lee is very manly & Phoebe I refer to him as Mr. Pheebs when I remember to! Ha, that's the hard part! Lol half the time I can't get my kids names right lmbo! Between all the critters shenanigans & the kids too, I'm lucky to call any of them by the right name! So with that bn said lol the ducks are just pleased to b called either way happy to get any & all the attention they can get lol they are so funny