Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
oh.
mi.
GOSH!

here i am actually working and all y'all are selling me out to The Donald!

ha!

and i knew you'd find a way to work in placenta! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

(um.. ick.... blech)

anyway - the latest accessories have got to be The Niblets... ok they are pretty cute. i just did another feeding and our new song is "Who Wants Some Bumps" for all the bumping they do because you know.. now i'm an udder. the song is sung to the tune of Fergie's "My Humps." SavingD will have to come up with the lyrics... we just sing the chorus over and over.
;-)

i was swarmed by The Niblets when i went out there...and they were really giving me the business. Kai thinks they look delicious. i talked to Guinness's new mommy. she is really excited to get him. so yay!

ps pig headz definitely not included. but you are welcome to sell my MIL.

Ohioann

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
valmom said:
There's a reason we don't live in an area that has wild storms or tornadoes! I will take our horrible cold and blizzards, thank you anyway.

I am getting bees for the first time this spring- I am so excited! SO wants to put them in the middle of our steep hill because it is sunny. I'm thinking not so much- I don't want a tipped over hive and angry bees!
When you're thinking about where to put your hives remember the weight of the hive body and the honey supers when full. Lugging a 60 to 80+ pound box up or down a steep hill with bees buzzing around can be exciting!! The first year I had bees they were on the hill behind the barn because it was south facing but I moved them the second year because it was tiring to go up and down with the loads (even with the garden cart). They are now on the flat (facing southeast) and much easier to care for.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I'd love to "weird Al" your song but I don't know that song in my head.

Sing your chorus and someone who knows the song can maybe come up with stanzas. I'd make it about the OFG doll and all her accessories including bumpng baby goats, which pop out of mama goats tummys when the 4-H kid doll is attached to the tail.

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
our new song is "Who Wants Some Bumps" for all the bumping they do because you know.. now i'm an udder.
New OFG quote of the day: "now I'm an udder"

ETA: The doll should come with downloadable updates with OFG quotes of the day.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Laughing my butt OFF! :lol: :lol:

... and that takes a WHOLE lot of laughing. :D ;)

So who do we approach at Mattel about this doll? Seems we already have quite a number of pre-sales! :gig

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I know, I know.........Let's take it to the Shark Tank. Jeff Foxworthy's on there now and for sure he'd for for an OFG doll with all the trimmin's. Good grief, that would keep him in in jokes for 100 years.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:gig OH my, just putting OFG and Jeff Foxworthy in the same sentence made my computer go haywire. :lol: