Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
You're really in the home stretch now! Sounds like things are really coming together. I hope it's all Smooth sailing now!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
me too, gonna try and finnish up the kitchen (except immediate needs) this morning while its still a ltitle chilly out, then im gonna head outside and get the patio sorted, collected and everything that needs to come piled up.
gonna also build a burn pile with whatever trash I can, and anything else will get bagged up ready for trash Thursday morning.
not long now...

ihop for diner with frineds tonight for our last coffee get together.

ill see a couple of them on Thursday night (taking dad and biz out for dinner and a few folks will be meeting us there)
but for the most part, this is it.
got to get one of the 2 remaining coolers rinsed out and back to its owner tonight...
the other cooler ill be seeing its person on Thursday so that will be the last one to go home.
will have to empty the mini fridge and get that back to its person tomorrow so got to make sure ive got everything that needs to be frozen frozen solid gets put int he freezer today too.

so that's todays plan...
hoping to make a lot of good progress outside today...

hqueen13

Reaction score
How the outside time is enjoyable! It's still too cold here to enjoy being outside much. I'm getting impatient for warmer weather!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
would be more so if I was able to actually sit back LOL!
but I got a lot done so far, the patio is sorted and everything that's coming with lined up ready to be loaded, the back deck is also sorted, got some chicken wire and some welded wire re-rolled to come with (figure itll make a little temporary run for the banties) and have my python draining the pond (I cant get to it to lift and dump it so I figure why struggle?
got a lot of stuff burnt too!
the kitchen is almost completely packed (just got a few necessities left)
but I think im done, ive got an hour before heading out to dinner anyway, and both my back and the muscle over my rib cage are dancing so I figure time to sit, chill, will go wash up and get dressed after I have a drink.

tomorrow ive got to take the quail and the largest of the rabbit cages apart, finnish packing the pantry and pick up trash/clean/vacume,

the trash men are going to hate me I think im up to 8 bags of trash right now...(standard kitchen size, I couldn't find any contractor bags despite having a box for them lol)

but yeah...itll be a mad dash tomorrow to the finnish line but I think ive got this.

hqueen13

Reaction score
You do have it! There will be exactly as much time as you need to get things done exactly the way that you want to!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
getting there :)
car is cleaned out,
pantry is sorted and ready to be emptied (tools are in there ready to be loaded.)
kitchen is ready to go other than a single serving set (plate bowl and oven dish, a single pan ect lol) and the coffee maker
pasture swept and collected (some electric fence wire, some insulated wire and some insulators :D, the big trough and hay bags from the goat house.)
qual cages hauled up to the shelter and the big 4 bank bunny cage dismantled (im planning on adding a piece to that and turning that into the rex doe colony, itll be off ground but I think easier for the parents to grasp the concept of
the rex buns are moved out fo the colony and into temporary cages for tonight so I wont have to be running after them tomorrow
and borrowed the ladder from the neighbors (so I can take the shelter down tomorrow (with dads help it shouldn't take long at all)

now im having a drink, refocusing and then im going to take my bed apart.

left to do:
take the bed apart
transfer house birds into small travel cages
wash last min dishes
clear out cooler
give the house a quick once round with the vacume and finnish collecting any trash.

WHEW.

gonna go do the bed...
wish me luck lol.

realy doubt ill be in the mood to cook tonight so I think im also going to throw a run to town in this evening grab dinner out somewhere cheap and cheerful and then pick up the lunch supplies tonight while im out rather than having to do it tomorrow.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
and we can scratch off demo the bed and vacume the bedroom off the list. gonna transfer the birds over and get the back bedroom vacuumed next.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
flight is set to arrive at 8:45 am tomorrow (thurs)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Hopefully everything will go smoothly and you'll leave on time.

Latest posts