Ranting on my coworkers

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
OK, I haven't read all the posts, but I had to laugh. The ad at the bottom of the page 1 is for insulated lunch bags. :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
OK, I haven't read all the posts, but I had to laugh. The ad at the bottom of the page 1 is for insulated lunch bags. :lol:
It's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!! the insulated lunch bag company is in cahoots with the mini-fridge company!! they push the insulated lunch bags on the younger generation as a great idea - who then put it in the community work fridge - frustrating the seasoned employees to the point that they all run out and buy mini-fridge's for their office!!

And, Becca, if you're interested - we actually have a working mini-fridge here that would be perfect in your office :p

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Neko-chan said:
I am so glad I'm not working right now, because I have a low tolerance for bull **** (but a wide threshold of patience, strangely enough). Every little bit of BS that occurs, I tally away in my head, and then when it gets to be too much WHAM. They usually can't believe what's hit them, because "I'm the quiet one who does whatever they say I should do."

I suppose that is a great warning sign, yes? If I'M flying off the handle, you know you went waaaaay too far.

We had this manager (I used to work in a grocery store bakery; I was the morning baker, and in charge of some retail and stock aspects) and she was in her 40s and married. I didn't like her much at the best of times, but I'm pretty good at "faking till I make it".

Well, she started to hear her bio clock ticking, to everyone's disadvantage and misfortune. She was on some kind of hormone treatment, and one moment it was like rainbows and fluffy bunnies, and the next moment was freaking Godzilla munching on Tokyo.

So, she comes in one morning (LATE, like she almost ALWAYS did). We were perfectly happy, working well, everyone in a good mood, and suddenly, before we knew something was even wrong, we all had our asses chewed off and were bleeding from the ears (so to speak), and we were all completely bewildered, as she stormed off and hid in her office upstairs.

Our first reaction was to stare at each other and say "WTF just happened?"

Needless to say, most of us spent the morning pissed off (in unity, at least). AND THEN.

Godzilla comes back down, and she's all issues and tissues, and "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be that way, the hormones are messing with me so much, I was out of line", and we gave her the evil eye, and though most of us just said it was fine, she KNEW we were thinking "Damn f*&%ing right you better be sorry".

I am so glad I don't work there anymore. XD
Ah, chlomid rages. Not fun! from either side..... :hide