Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It looks like a miracle may be unfolding here too! I can't really talk about it yet since it hasn't fully happened but it is a big one! Something the kids and I have been praying for that only God could do! This all happened within the last couple of days. The big one with dh is still coming though. I'm so glad for you, Bee! :clap

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Rebecca, I am so glad for you and the kids as well!!! :hugs :woot

I find it a comfort and a triumph to know that God is with us all the time and sees when we hurt, has a plan and a future for us and reveals it in His own time.

No matter how much I read, I feel I am barely scratching the surface of who our God is, His infinite patience and mercy for us and just how intricate is His plan for us in the broad scope of the world.

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I would like share my thoughts today......... Went to the store to prepare for thanksgiving.Came home and had no where in the fridge to put the turkey to dethaw.....I am blessed to have a fridge full of food when so many hunger........Dishwasher broke.......I am blessed havedishes and food to dirty theese dishes......My mother can be hard to deal with during the holiday's.....I am blessed to still have my Mother.
Sometimes (not always) when I start to complain I just need to step back and know that I have been blessed and how frivolous my complaints are. Thank you for letting me share.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Excellent thoughts, Bambi! It is wise, I believe, to count our blessings often and to realize how much we've been given in this life. I feel sorry for those who cannot stand back and view their lives with your level of perspective. Think of how much joy they miss by viewing things from only one way.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Anyone else having answer to prayers lately? :)
YES!!!

After years of struggling and having little, E and I have had our Job ending - as God had restored everything to Job that Satan had taken away, thus he has done to us! Tenfold!

But we are not stingy or greedy, and we are paying forward the blessings. The car the neighbor lady gave to us when we had no transportation at all, we are going to give to another.

We are so wonderfully blessed. Completely blessed.