Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
She's under 2, not broken to ride yet, but I think she'd do great and be a very gentle horse. I don't have pics yet...hmm...dunno how that happened exactly, but I don't...will get some tomorrow. not sure exactly what she is other than a horse :lol: Maybe a lil Arab, and QH mostly we think. She is not high spirited like the Arabians can be, but she is a little spooky sometimes. Then again, this is a new place. She's not terribly difficult to load considering she has only been loaded twice in her life and I doubt she remembers the first time. That's basically what I know...probably gonna be a hard sell. She does appear to be pretty sound foot and health wise.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh, and DH is just mad because he's sick, but I really don't like him when he gets like that. He can be a downright vicious old troll :smack

He has NO idea what all I do around here, and he takes it for granted a lot of times. Makes me wanna kick his butt :rant

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I so know that feeling.

And, sorry about the horse. I was afraid that was going to happen, but didn't want to say anything. I've seen that kind of thing happen again and again. That's why I won't take any animal to help out a friend unless I have something in writing, and money in hand. :hugs Make sure you post some good pics of her on here. If she has any Arab in her, I may be able to tell from her head, ears, eyes and neck. And, when she runs, how does she hold her tail?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Haven't seen her run yet. She looks like some of my other friends Arabs around the head and neck, and her face and color reminds me of the arab I used to have. She really is a nice looking young girl. I'd keep her and train and break her myself if horses weren't so dang expensive to keep :/

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm playing musical windows doing research on what to start growing NOW :lol: I want to hit the market extra early and start building clients :D I need to go get my permit in a couple more weeks ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm starting lettuces and radishes tomorrow in the greenhouse, collecting more rainwater, and starting tomatoes tonight :D I'm gonna hit it hard this year!! My helper is getting ancy too :lol: