Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah. He did. And what if I had thought DH had done it?! I never would think that, I know him better than that, but still...T doesn't know that. It was just a horrible thing to do on someone else's computer. What if I get a virus or something?! And come to think...would that be considered an STD if I did get a virus from him going on that site. I mean...it would be sexually transmitted... Well at least I can joke about it now, I was WAY too mad earlier!

I did get the check mess straightened out, and got fertilizer for the garden, and got DH squared away. Never did get my seeds started today. I'm tired, and hurty :( Shovelling poop is not as easy or romantic as it sounds :p

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
:hugs You have a heart of gold, I couldn't house extra people in my home. I'd be edgy for days and days and days. And that is bad what he did on your computer, but I do like the humor you put into :p I'd be very hawk like over DD and him. I don't know him but ya never know.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
:hugs You have a heart of gold, I couldn't house extra people in my home. I'd be edgy for days and days and days. And that is bad what he did on your computer, but I do like the humor you put into :p I'd be very hawk like over DD and him. I don't know him but ya never know.
I already do watch them ALL like a hawk around DD ;) They are never ever left here with her alone. Initial trust is one thing, stupidity is another entirely, and I blindly trust no one but Christ :)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
I already do watch them ALL like a hawk around DD ;) They are never ever left here with her alone. Initial trust is one thing, stupidity is another entirely, and I blindly trust no one but Christ :)
MOST DEFINITELY! I didn't figure you weren't being cautious, I just felt I needed to say that :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
MOST DEFINITELY! I didn't figure you weren't being cautious, I just felt I needed to say that :)
You're a good friend James :hugs and i know what you meant by that :)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
You are too WBF! I kept your message in my Bible from when you sent me my Del eggs last year, and I read it from time to time wishing we lived closer. We'd be "besties" not just on here :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
You are too WBF! I kept your message in my Bible from when you sent me my Del eggs last year, and I read it from time to time wishing we lived closer. We'd be "besties" not just on here :p
Awww, that's so sweet! I love ya little brother :hugs We sure would tear this place up wouldn't we :lol: We'd probably have so much fun we'd get into trouble :lol:

I got THE COOLEST message with some seeds in the mail the other day. I had been a little down/on the fence about this market garden idea, thinking maybe it would be like other years and I'd lose track of everything etc.. doubting my ability to pull through and meet my goals, then I got a scripture verse attached to my invoice for some seed...Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have made for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future...and I CAN'T stop thinking about it now, how appropriate :) That brought me right out of my mental rut, and got me back on track in no time! :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Now DH is frustrating me. Why does everyone have to be so negative?!?! R came in and I told him about my trade of pigs for poo and hay...and DH is sitting over there rolling his eyes, and said something about money :barnie I don't think trading three small pigs I gave $100 for to get several tons of fertilizer for the garden AND mulch is a bad trade. Nevermind it cut my labor and saves my back. Sometimes I just wanna cry. DH doesn't want to do the deals with the animals, doesn't have time to help around here, but he wants to be negative when I do a trade. *sigh* Either be supportive and help or shut your face....I am so sick of everyone's rotten attitude :/

I'm selling the horse if I can. She hasn't sent money for the feed, and I am trying to trade for feed so we're not out a ton of money, but I guess I'm doing a crappy job :hit

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
send me on over pictures info (does she ride ect) ive got a few horsey frineds who might be interested in her...

sorry about hubby...
i think if he spent any time trying to do what you do around the place with the livestock and flea market and such hed have a whole new respect...