Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hey lady, im sooo not ignoring you...belive it or not my phone JUST told me i had a message this morning at 9am...stats buzzing and dinging like crazy and kinda freeked me out all to tell me i had 1 new voicemail...
from 2 days ago...

and right now...stupid thin ill only call out 611 (att customer service)

will have a new number at the beginning of December, im sooo done with ATT.

HUGS!
miss ya!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
:woot ITS GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MISSETH THY POSTS I HOPE YOU CAN RETURN SWIFTLY!!!!

Oh and I will trade DD I want out of Public School.. :p

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Was going to text you yesterday to say hi, and wish you a happy Thanksgiving, but never had the chance. Good to see you on, even if it's only a flying visit.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
In for another flying visit ;)
I has been SO BUSY lately! Not only am I working but I am slaughtering animals and hauling the food trucks again for the church. I'm worn out, but enjoying it at the same time. It's nothing for me to be in bed at 7 now :lol:

Let's see, since last visit, we have had a blowout on the way to church this morning :lol:
slaughtered the hog :drool
slaughtered 3 deer
I've hauled 4 food trucks the last several days...or maybe 5...at least 4 though, and worked 30 hours a week at the farm. I have somehow managed to stay on top of shipping on the Ebay sales I have ran the last week or so, and we stil have food in the house. I have failed to get dinner cooked the last several days, but we had enough leftovers left anyway. I got a new pig, a berkshire gilt, about 40 ish pounds. I am keeping her for breeding and will get a boar soon. I have 4 or 5 piglets coming from a friend. I have to get the back fence worked on a bit here and there to secure them in, but that will be their half acre to rip up. Then when I get ready for gardening I will sell/slaughter/move them and plant my crops back there. At least that's the plan for now...like everything else, subject to change at a moments motice...but anywho, glad to be able to get on and read a few osts. Ya'll keep inb touch!! I love yas!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Gotta get home to hubby who is just now getting home from work.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
:woot Glad to see you on here, sounds like your busy as ever. I CAN"T wait until you get the computer fixed :D

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
We all do. The board's just not the same w/out Cindi. :(

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Awww....I miss you all too!!! I am computer shopping, mine has made it abundantly clear she is FrIeD :rolleyes: :lol:

Still busy here, but slowing down a bit over the holidays. I hope everyone has had a wonderful CHRISTmas and has a happy New Year.

We got a new pup, a chocolate lab......we'll see how she does with the birds. So far, she's pretty good.

A few days before CHRISTmas my pastor called with another guy who had no place to go and was not on good terms with some folks at the shelter, so we added one more :hu There are NO MORE vacancies in case any of you get any funny ideas ;) He seems like a nice enough guy, just really REALLY big...and with a bigger appetite :p I don't mean big as in fat neither, he's just ginormously tall and broad built :hide I hope to never make him angry :lol: He is a big ole mush ball anyway ;) So we are a family of five at the moment. It's actually quite nice truly. The guys are very respectful of our privacy and such. We have had a blast during the holiday with the guys and all the family over. I have cooked SO MUCH the past few weeks though...sheesh...looking to retire soon. DD has been helping more in that department though so it's all good.

I gotta go for now. Hopefully will b back online before too much longer :fl I MISS YOU ALL!!!!! :hugs