2022 Resolutions List

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I did 5 sit ups this morning. I'm whupped. We loaded the stock trailer Friday with furniture. Saturday morning we put 2 freezers, washer and dryer on my truck. We loaded outside stuff on the flatbed and put stuff in the back of Robert's truck. Then we drove to Groveton house, unloaded and got home at 8:30 that night. Yesterday I sat around in a coma, knees hurt so bad I limped on both sides. This was done with neighbors Robert and Ron, Ron's wife rode with me, just to make the trip.

Got half of the furniture out of here!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
here's looking at ewes keed! :)

it will be so different with only a few of them there. i would have a hard time choosing.
Already picked the ewes for them. They are getting Rosie, a real nice young ewe, a keeper! But her momma just had another set of twins December 15 and one is a ewe lamb. So that replaces Rosie. Rosie is a wide load! Big belly, due in a couple of weeks. I gave them Isabelle, another nice young ewe. Ringo was romancing her a day or so ago.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
So my new approach may be working. Attacking in small chunks. Keep at it until my worry I should be doing something else kicks in.
It took me a few weekends, but the box of old financial stuff is shredded - some 20 years old. 7 tall kitchen garbage can bags later of late fees, missed payment letters, I am reminded why divorce is expensive...because sometimes it's worth every penny.

Computer room had some progress, as well as the kitchen.

Her Royal Highness Princess Pixie Poopsalot is a spastic wreck. Zooming from now open spot to open spot. More places to shed? I dunno. Nutso

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
So my new approach may be working. Attacking in small chunks. Keep at it until my worry I should be doing something else kicks in.
It took me a few weekends, but the box of old financial stuff is shredded - some 20 years old. 7 tall kitchen garbage can bags later of late fees, missed payment letters, I am reminded why divorce is expensive...because sometimes it's worth every penny.

Computer room had some progress, as well as the kitchen.

Her Royal Highness Princess Pixie Poopsalot is a spastic wreck. Zooming from now open spot to open spot. More places to shed? I dunno. Nutso
Congrats! That's a load off your mind to let all the past go.