2022 Resolutions List

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's Monday. Did not do situps this morning. Still tired from last week, starting new week of working on Groveton house. Saving my energy, LOL Going to Kilz walls, paint, lay vinyl floor tile. Chris the carpenter is going to tape and float, texture, pull up carpet, tack strips, do the bag of floor leveler stuff and probably a lot of things I know nothing about. Got propane company coming Thursday to set the tank, run lines and hook up the range top.

Y'll have a great week!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Steps ... getting a lot of steps. Over 3.5 miles Friday. Hardly any yesterday because of the wind. Already at 1.5 this morning. Absolutely forgot all about my "dry January" and had white wine with my Salmon last night. Oops!

aren't white wines usually dry? yeah, i'd go with that... :)

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
It's Monday. Did not do situps this morning. Still tired from last week, starting new week of working on Groveton house. Saving my energy, LOL Going to Kilz walls, paint, lay vinyl floor tile. Chris the carpenter is going to tape and float, texture, pull up carpet, tack strips, do the bag of floor leveler stuff and probably a lot of things I know nothing about. Got propane company coming Thursday to set the tank, run lines and hook up the range top.

Y'll have a great week!
Sounds like you are getting close to moving! Is this the last room to fix up before you move?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sounds like you are getting close to moving! Is this the last room to fix up before you move?
Yes! The worst most messed up room in the house. We have worked all week, won’t be laying vinyl tile tomorrow, I’ll be back here Monday.

Once the house is ready, then I’ll move to the outside. I need to put up cow panel pens for the sheep. Both sides are fenced. Old chain link down one side that probably wouldn’t hold a chihuahua in. I’ll drive T-posts and run a 3 or 4 strand hot wire down that side. Other side is field fencing, in places a foot off the ground. I have wire scraps to fix that. The good news about that side is the T-posts are already there. LOL fence across the back, fence across the front, hang 16’ gates. Build sheep/dog shelter.

Then go find a farm to buy and do it all again. I’m an idiot.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Decided to hit major disasters head on by plugging away on one until I can't stand any more and then moving to another crisis. Maybe if I make progress across the board on lots of things instead of just one thing, it will help my mindset
Dude. Your family had COVID. Free pass on January resolutions! Hang in there, you'll get those fires put out. :hugs