2022 Resolutions List

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I did 20 sit ups this morning. I missed out last week, I was giving my all to working on the house and I was exhausted.

Truck is making clunking noises and will go in the shop this morning. Car wont start, I am disgusted. Going to get it running and take it to Carmax and take whatever they will give me for it.

New Year's Resolution; sell car, buy new Toyota Corolla Hybrid or Prius Hybrid. Living 30 miles from anywhere, I need a car with 40-50 MPG. The car note will kill me, but that's life.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I am noticing changes with indoor biking. I'm doing better with core strength or getting used to biking posture so I'm not leaning so heavily on my wrists/handlebars. Nice that my hands don't hurt. I can pedal faster and more efficiently. No news on endurance, maybe I should increase how long I spend on the bike each time?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am noticing changes with indoor biking. I'm doing better with core strength or getting used to biking posture so I'm not leaning so heavily on my wrists/handlebars. Nice that my hands don't hurt. I can pedal faster and more efficiently. No news on endurance, maybe I should increase how long I spend on the bike each time?

you can take all the time you want. :) for just starting out making sure you are comfortable and not making yourself sore is important. after a week i'd bump it up a few minutes and see how you feel. never hurts to back off again if you have to and also just learning to listen to your body. some days it says it is tired sooner than others.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
you can take all the time you want. :) for just starting out making sure you are comfortable and not making yourself sore is important. after a week i'd bump it up a few minutes and see how you feel. never hurts to back off again if you have to and also just learning to listen to your body. some days it says it is tired sooner than others.
:love I don't think I can bump up to "a few minutes" yet, but I'm going to increase. I've been counting revolutions, I think it's just over a minute.