2022 Resolutions List

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Things that make you go hmmmm. Coffee pot incident on Sunday (not going into details) requiring the silverware drawer being removed and emptied.

Mind you, this is one of those clutter things bothering me - drawer has so much stuff you can barely close. Came home last night to find roughly a third of the stuff she is not going to put back "because we never use it".

Fist pump!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Things that make you go hmmmm. Coffee pot incident on Sunday (not going into details) requiring the silverware drawer being removed and emptied.

Mind you, this is one of those clutter things bothering me - drawer has so much stuff you can barely close. Came home last night to find roughly a third of the stuff she is not going to put back "because we never use it".

Fist pump!
Yay!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Good discussion last night about organizing the canned stuff. Asked the wife to come up with a system she can use. My only requirements were what is was, what size, and canning date. This way she knows what she has without having to see the jars (she has trouble with the stairs to the basement).
Hoping this will help her