40 Items to stock up on before a SHTF situation

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have enough zip ties to last a normal person a lifetime. Or just enough to have a few spare after I put up new chicken roofs. Then I need to get more

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Haha that reminds me of this video my husband showed me. Everytime we shoot our pistols we always think of this and say, " We throw the bullets, not shoot them! " The stupid, but kinda funny things my husband finds on YouTube.

If I'm ever in a gun fight I want it to be against someone with using the super modified gansta grip throwing bullets at me.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, theoretically pharmacies wouldn't be available for people to access other means of birth control, and who wants a baby in a SHTF situation?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Well, theoretically pharmacies wouldn't be available for people to access other means of birth control, and who wants a baby in a SHTF situation?
This ^^^ Unplanned pregnancies are not ideal most of the time and very much so when circumstances are challenging.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I like the video - those would be my lame taunts, too. lol

As for ammo - I had a friend who had an ammo-couch in his basement. He had enough ammo stashed that he stacked some of the boxes to form a couch, he put some old cushions on it and covered it with blankets. It was not very comfortable.