A new adventure!!! JAM MAKING!!!

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Lol I'm slowly getting him worked around to getting it :p
incidentally, does anyone want the receipe? although, not sure what is going on, while the "buttons" are still popped in the jam still hasn't set. hrmmmm

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Sometimes it can take a while for the jam to set. Sometimes it won't set at all. :idunno You can reprocess but I would just use it runny.

Give it some time.

:)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Runny jam=ice cream topping! ;)
I would like the recipe please. Our schools have received a grant for daily healthy snacks for all students. Today's snack was pears. Rock hard pears. Each classroom gets a brown paper sack of what ever and they have to return the empty bag at the end of the day. So anything that doesn't get eaten gets THROWN AWAY! The apples, the broccoli and dip, carrot sticks, all get eaten. But my mom has been subbing in two schools now where no one is eating these pears. She happened to be in my school today and told me it was pear day. I brought home several pounds of them because sure enough, no one ate them.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Rock hard pears?!?!?! Nobody eats those. Good lord :he

houdi

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All,

This is CJ, and I did get my own SS screen name! I will put the recipe online tomorrow after I get home from work, it is VERY late already. Ha Ha.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
houdi said:
Hello All,

This is CJ, and I did get my own SS screen name! I will put the recipe online tomorrow after I get home from work, it is VERY late already. Ha Ha.
Howdy!