A new journey into homesteading "pic heavy"

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Maybe you could be a roving plumber, etc and so on..... travel to all of us "needy" people and see the world.... wasn't that something they used to tell the guys who joined the service.... something about seeing the world on Uncle Sam's dime????:idunno:lol:. Yeah, just remember we knew you first !!!!!:gig:thumbsup when the world goes all to ....... pieces.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
back in the elder days they had these wandering folks called tinkers. i always thought that would be a great way to live. if you liked to travel... :)

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I remember reading about traveling tinkers.... didn't they have one that showed up on Little House on the Prairie too??

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
back in the elder days they had these wandering folks called tinkers. i always thought that would be a great way to live. if you liked to travel... :)

ive had enough travel for a lifetime. i was born the son of a carny.(traveling carnival folk) I've made a different life choice, a sucker job as they call it, and im quite happy right here on my 3 acres. i got nowhere i need to see.
I've been all over Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and California. i like my little patch of Texas

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ive had enough travel for a lifetime. i was born the son of a carny.(traveling carnival folk) I've made a different life choice, a sucker job as they call it, and im quite happy right here on my 3 acres. i got nowhere i need to see.
I've been all over Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and California. i like my little patch of Texas

i'm pretty much the same, except some time in the future i may have to travel again. i drove all over the country for several years checking out all sorts of areas to see if i wanted to live there. ended up back here for family reasons. now i may drive once or twice a month if that.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
finally getting things going on the homestead front. hopefully the late start wont be too bad on us.

10 kits

20210505_181219.jpg
20210505_181035.jpg

Latest posts