A new "lighter" product package

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
valmom said:
That was my first thought when I saw the ad. Who would pay more for air? I guess it depends on marketing and gullible people who have to have the latest thing. :idunno
I agree, It seems to be the "American way" Pay more for less. Sometimes I feel that the marketing out there treats us all like a flock of sheep. I wont buy into it...for sure.( I'm an old goat) :p

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Something that I did not look at was the total weight of the two different Hershey's products. Maybe if I go back and look the total amount of chocolate could be the same. Or maybe even more - fat chance.

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
That reminds me of the oxygen bars that were so popular a few years back. You were literally buying a "hit" of oxygen...

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
framing fowl said:
That reminds me of the oxygen bars that were so popular a few years back. You were literally buying a "hit" of oxygen...
OMGOODNESS! Just last fall they had "canned/flavored oxygen" on the self at our local big box store! Strawberry/citrus/peach.. on clearance for $5 a can!:th What the heck are people thinking--but if they had the stuff the dentist gives ya, well that might be a different story! lol :lol:

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
FarmerChick said:
It isn't just the kisses. they have a candy bar with fluffy air combs inside. actually I tried it and, and, and, I didn't think it was anything special :p
I won't be buying those again ever LOL

yea, new products. always new ways to make an extra buck. I give them credit. People buy. The company makes money. Works for them for sure! :)

worse thing is when 'they improve' a product you love---and that new improvement sucks and you lose out on a product you enjoyed.
Its just like the peanut butter snickers. Eh :/ I'll stick the original, thank you.
I haven't tried the PB Snickers, but for years I have LOVED the Dark Chocolate Milkyway. I get at least one a year. Mmmmm!

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I paid $.99 for one at CVS. I got a free bar and $.99 in CVS bucks. I then took that .99 and bought a bag of candy corn and received another .99. I will then use that for something I would normally buy. In the meantime, I got two free candy bars and a free bag if candy corn with my .99.

ETA: I am afraid that one day they will realize that I just recycle money there. :lol:

DesertChick

Power Conserver
Reaction score
hoosier said:
I paid $.99 for one at CVS. I got a free bar and $.99 in CVS bucks. I then took that .99 and bought a bag of candy corn and received another .99. I will then use that for something I would normally buy. In the meantime, I got two free candy bars and a free bag if candy corn with my .99.

ETA: I am afraid that one day they will realize that I just recycle money there. :lol:
:yuckyuck