Abifae - Ciao Babies!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I figure I should start one of these! LOL.

Blah blach Abi is awesome blah blah! Kinda like that.

We are FINALLY due snow. 3-7 inches before the weekend (when it'll be 60s again. We are such a weird state).

My younger dance teacher and his girl friend knew I was autistic. Hahahaha! I wonder how >.> I was twitching. A lot. Actually even at my calmest I'm pretty dang obvious.

*sneaks away quietly*

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Farm pulls up a chair and prepares for an exciting read

Is that how you do that stuff? :lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Howdy there! I guess i have another journal to read now! :D

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Took me 5 minutes to figure out you were mentally interesting the first time we met. How long did it take the dance teachers? :gig

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Took me 5 minutes to figure out you were mentally interesting the first time we met. How long did it take the dance teachers? :gig
About the same >.>

Are you trying to indicate something Auntie??

Although I've been bouncing around autism "support" sites and I can see why folk just look askance at autistics. What an annoying damned group of people! Seriously. We're so picked upon and need advocacy! Wah wah wah. My supervisor offers folk wahmbulances. That's apparently what they need. LOL.

I doubt, however, that it's any different from percentage of fussy babies who want the world handed to them than the regular population. Unfortunately, there are probably the same percentage of awesome auties as awesome NTs because most people just suck. :p

So I want this . How freaking cool is THAT?

Hey, everyone can feel free to toss topics to me to go on about. Because I lose track of ummmm... oh everything. My people and dancing and the chance for picnics and hikes are the only things in this here-now that stay on my mind. Everything else wanders.

Pop quiz: Which is clearer in your memories? Dreams or actual events? And how do you really know which is which???

ETA: I TOLD you traditional meditation is over stimming for me!!!! http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-12-mind-thought-strain-brain.html . It's why I do my own version that doesn't involve stopping thoughts in any way. I drop below the thoughts.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I love your point of view on stuff Abi.

Your pop quiz question was eye opening for me -
Pop quiz: Which is clearer in your memories? Dreams or actual events? And how do you really know which is which???
-

I've never thought about it before, but many of my dreams are clearer memories for me. Strange. I think it's because in my dreams I am usually alone; there's no distraction like in real life. Real life is a 6 ring circus. I do not confuse dreams with reality though.
The other night I dreamed that a pink flamingo and a teal flamingo were fugitives from the local zoo and were hiding out in my backyard. They were just hangin with the ducks. I was trying to get ahold of Jack Hannah so he could come and get them. And there may have been a penguin involved...
I woke up before they were captured. But it all seemed so real and normal :D

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
It does sound like something a penguin would plot....can't trust those penguins....

:gig

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcome to journalling! Glad we can all bask in your awesomeness!! :)

Hmmmmm, the only time I really have issues remembering which is which is when I dream of "everyday" life. Ya know, feeding the chickens, washing dishes, that sort of thing.

I rarely remember dreams unless I wake during or right after the dream, then they stick around for a loooooong time.

Woke DH up one night because in my dream I was running home and trying to get away from cops that were raiding a bar I was in. I didn't have my ID, so I got all freaked & snuck out the back door, which set off the fire alarm and made everybody freak. I was panting, running down the street & looking behind me when I hear "Wake UP, you're kicking me!"
Half asleep, I insisted that I had to get home and get my ID, NOW! :lol: That happened like 4 years ago and I still remember it.