Abifae - Ciao Babies!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
:lol:
Yup... Sounds exactly like you Tabatha. :p

In regards to your pop quiz.
There are many dreams and memories that I've forgotten or not noticed, yet at the same time there are many I do remember. I want to say it depends entirely on what it is about. I often remember memories clearer because I have experienced whatever it is while conscious. Depending on the experience it can slip into my subconscious - thus filling two areas.. If you can call them 'areas'. At the same time, it can be vice versa as some of my dreams later become reality and it *clicks* that 'Hey, I dreamed this'. I've also had many dreams that seem to real that I'm not always sure if they've happened before or if they are reality or not.

That really clears it up, huh? Just ignore all of that.... Lol.

Jen-pi

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I dont remember 99% of my dreams.
I have one reoccuring dream though. I can fly. I have dreams of flying above everything, through trees and branches, up to the ceiling of tall buildings, down long spiral staircases. I LOVE it when I have that dream!

I have often wondered what that sort of dream means...

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Cool! Glad I'm not the only one who lives more in her dreams than the here-now LOL.

I have to clean out the fridge. After a cascade and/or seizures it is always disgusting. Normally I don't forget to eat and therefore keep the leftovers cleaned out. But every once in a while I suddenly have tons of junk rotting and it's terrible.

Any snow yet Auntie? We had it fall but it's not sticking quite yet.

My step dad isn't feeling too hot so we're going to do squash on Friday. Hopefully fairly early. I have a crazy busy weekend so I'm going to try and get most of the house cleaning done Thursday after work if I can cope with the schedule change LOL. Surely I can scrub a bathroom and pick up a sewing explosion not on my day off, right?!?

This week's menu:

cajun blackened steak with all the fixings served on squash

chicken and "rice" soup with mushrooms (grated cauliflower = rice)

honey ginger salmon for dinner Saturday when Imooto visits.

:)

Abi's guide to her people: I adopt people and name them so they know their place in my little world. So quick orientation....

Imooto is japanese for little sister. We are like anime siblings when we get together. I picked her out myself! Pronounced EE MOE OH TOE.

Boy is Imooto's boyfriend.

Auntie is auntie zilla. I picked her out myself too!

The faerie godson is Auntie's son.

The mom lady is the lady who more or less raised me. And her husband is step dad.

Then I have dad and blood siblings, which are genetically related.

Roy is my roommate.

Amira and Pudding are my cats.

I have three other adopted sisters, Katharyn, Diana, and Darya. Dar is dead but her husband is my BIL, and her two girls are my nieces (niece the elder and niece the younger, respectively LOL). Katharyn's kids are my niece and nephew, as well, and her husband is my other BIL (the dino doc).

My Nate is my Nate. We used to date but neither of us are very stable and he needs a nagging female which I'm not. But I love him utterly and he's mine in any case. He's just out of state.

The Sun Dragon is the person I've dreamed with since I was a child. He's only recently hatched a dragon (within about 6 months of when I did) and I'm hoping to find him in person some day. (I'm the Moon Dragon.)

Do I talk about anyone else?

So the whole mythos that autistics are not social has been dispelled. I have oodles of people. Most might even be real.

*curtsies*

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Jen-pi said:
I dont remember 99% of my dreams.
I have one reoccuring dream though. I can fly. I have dreams of flying above everything, through trees and branches, up to the ceiling of tall buildings, down long spiral staircases. I LOVE it when I have that dream!

I have often wondered what that sort of dream means...
I used to dream I could fly all the time. But, I haven't had that dream in ages. I also used to always dream about tornadoes. Haven't had that dream in a long time either. Don't miss that one, but sure do miss flying, especially since it always seemed so real.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I don't fly so much as float. So I can walk over the cars during traffic because I'm just bop bop bop float over them. But it's not a soaring flight.

I do a lot of free falling. I fly when I'm a dragon. I am in the nothing most of the time. I pull the nothing up with me now, in the here-now, and wrap it around me like a blanket so that I can be always in a semi state of meditation. It's calming.

Once, I dreamed that I was in a mall and I saw my brother on a pogo stick in a toy store and my sister going down the escalator. In the morning, my brother said he had a weird dream of being on a pogo stick in a cool toy store and he saw me and my sister and she was on the escalator. And SHE remembered seeing both of us too.

:hu

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Abi - I'm glad I get to read a journal from post #1 :D Also, looking forward to reading your posts - hoping it will help me make a little better sense of my son, who has Asperger's. So, please, keep speaking "autie" and help me understand! ;)

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
Dreams to me are a very real part of my life. I remember them like I remember the day's events. I work out a lot of problems in my dreams. It may take a few days, weeks or months but things I have a hard time solving awake I solve in sleep.

Weird, huh.

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
abifae said:
Once, I dreamed that I was in a mall and I saw my brother on a pogo stick in a toy store and my sister going down the escalator. In the morning, my brother said he had a weird dream of being on a pogo stick in a cool toy store and he saw me and my sister and she was on the escalator. And SHE remembered seeing both of us too.

:hu
In the dream world, our selves are outside of time & space, therefore things that are impossible in our world are not just possible, but probable. You are connected more firmly with people when you dream, if they are dreaming, too. Or maybe that you can see/feel the connection more easily or reach out & touch their dreams unconsciously. Its also how prophetic dreams happen, IMO. It is nearly impossible to see the future, unless you are outside of spacetime. Hmmmm...

Hey, will you post your cajun blackened steak seasoning/recipe? Sounds marvelous!

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:caf :pop

More Abi. Your world sounds fascinating.

My daughter lives in a dreamworld and isn't autistic. She just likes it better than the real world where she can't get a job and has all kinds of money and health problems. She likes dragons and cats and fortunately has a husband and lots of friends who don't think she's weird.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Damummis, yep yep. They are more real.

Also, looking forward to reading your posts - hoping it will help me make a little better sense of my son, who has Asperger's. So, please, keep speaking "autie" and help me understand!
*grins* NO PROBLEM Bethanial! The problem is getting me to STOP. My Imooto is aspie too. My socially inept nerdy sister. She is HOT though. Gorgeous curves and big boobs, so everyone likes to look at her, at least LOL. When I was introduced to her, they said, she's really bouncy, you'll like her. It was 6 visits before I realized she was a person >.> And then I quickly adopted her so she had someone who loved her and didn't just see her figure and ignore the rest. SO THERE!!!!

Have you read my blog ? Lots of good "how auties think" in there. I need to update it. >.>

In the dream world, our selves are outside of time & space, therefore things that are impossible in our world are not just possible, but probable.
Actually I think this here-now is the different one. I can move to all the other worlds easily and smoothly. This one is all sticky and full of lies. It traps you. My main drive to keep the body alive is to house the traveler. If it weren't for dance I wouldn't have much other motivation. All my people, I'm sure, are more otherworld than here. Auntie is oddly grounded here for not being a disgusting mind-plague ridden parasite. I don't know how she does it.

My daughter lives in a dreamworld and isn't autistic. She just likes it better than the real world where she can't get a job and has all kinds of money and health problems.
That's because this world is dumb.

:D

So we're supposed to have snow last night, today, and tonight, and maybe tomorrow morning. So far it's sunny, 19 degrees, and no snow. *scowls*

I WANT MY SNOW!

now now now now now now now.

*does a snow dance*

Hey, will you post your cajun blackened steak seasoning/recipe? Sounds marvelous!
This is the spice mix .... I double the ginger and do half and half really hot and medium on the cayenne.

Then I melt a ton of salted butter in a pan, stir in some of the cajun spice mix, and toss in the meat. Cook until fully done. Then saute veggies (onion, serrano or jalapeno, bell peppers) in tons of butter (in the same pan to pick up the last of the spice mix). Toss together. Serve over whatever you like. I might do spaghetti squash. Then add sour cream, cheese, scallions, tomatoes...

When I do black beans on the side, I add a small amount of the blackened spice to them :)

I need to put together a shopping list!! My step dad is taking me to get on sale squash Friday so might as well get ingredients then instead of going out into the cold with a cough.

I love the music on CPR (Colorado Public Radio). It's interspersed with xmas tunes, but all the awesome classical ones. Chorales and orchestra. I hate xmas tunes with reindeer and santa and crap like that.

Bethanial, does your daughter have a specific spot she excels and can sort of NOT be autistic a bit? For me it's the kitchen. All change is bad and causes panic EXCEPT in the kitchen. Out of an ingredient? No big, find a substitute. I can invent new things, try new foods, fail utterly, and it's all fun. FUN FUN FUN! lol.

I keep trying to apply the kitchen outside of the kitchen but part of autism is lacking that application to other things, thing. >.> I can do it in cooking though so I'm sure there's a knack somewheres.

I just realized it's very late and I have work and I haven't eaten yet or gotten ready for work other than putting on my fleece frog pants. :duc

*Scurries*

ttfn! :