Abifae - Ciao Babies!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
abifae said:
*beams* When I get a CNA job... I have to have a bento box! Or several!!!

*bounces*

I shall save up to invade Sakura Square and buy muchly kawaii bento supplies!

translations: Sakura Square is the japanese shopping center in denver
kawaii = cute in japanese
bento = japanese lunches
bento boxes = interlocking meal carrier in many shapes and sizes
Yes, I agree, check out the bento thread on BYC. I was an active participant in that one for a while! We had fun sharing. DS has several bentos and now we have tiffins too! It's hard now with his rice allergies.
Ooo, I have a book you'll like. Let me see if I can find a link. Here you go:
http://www.amazon.com/Manga-Cookboo...5078/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296310212&sr=8-1

Funfunfun!!
I wish there was somewhere local to buy bento things but I have to order online. Typically prices are pretty good for the kids stuff.

Good luck, have fun!!!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Ooooh! I wants that one! I'll add it to my wishlist.

I figure if I get two boxes and lots of cute things to add in (the have eco shapers now and hard boiled egg shapers and cut outs for seaweed faces!!!) I'll make food verra fun.

I lose my appetite with seizures and I can NOT skip meals if I'm trying to work outside the house. Little pass outs at home are one thing... LOL. So I'll have to entertain myself with food so I eats.

So at 6 my alarm went off.... and I burst into tears LOL. So I hit snooze for an hour >.> I love my alarm clock. You hit snooze and it gives 10 minutes. Hit it again you get 20. You can set a full hour snooze in one go :D

Tomorrow I'll actually get UP when it goes off at 6. And Monday I'll actually have to work at 7 LOL!!!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I can't believe that you bought a bunch of material for summer skirts...you are so creative!

I really would love to learn to sew but I just haven't made the time....I would love to make some skirts, I never find anything that I like.
Be sure that you post pics, ok?
:pop

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I have egg shapers!! Bunny, bear and VW Bug! Super cool and DS can eat eggs. :cool: I have rice molds to make onigiri (sp?) too. But DS can't eat rice and I don't eat much rice so those aren't getting much use.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Dace said:
I can't believe that you bought a bunch of material for summer skirts...you are so creative!

I really would love to learn to sew but I just haven't made the time....I would love to make some skirts, I never find anything that I like.
Be sure that you post pics, ok?
:pop
Will do!!! :D

It's so easy, though, Dace. What kind of skirts do you like? Full or narrow? Long or short??

I have egg shapers!! Bunny, bear and VW Bug! Super cool and DS can eat eggs. cool I have rice molds to make onigiri (sp?) too. But DS can't eat rice and I don't eat much rice so those aren't getting much use.
I know. I love onigiri. I shall have to find something I CAN mold >.>

But I can do the faces on the eggs LOL. And cheese :D

And OFG :hugs Auntie said you'd checked up on me :D I feel very loved!!!!

My brain cooties chew through the wiring insulation some days in my brain hahaha. Do you know my physical, emotional, and logical centers don't really cross though? I sit in my head and go, whoop! There goes the dopamine and adrenaline again. Huh. Watch the body pace and have a meltdown. That's kinda fascinating. Hey body! Go see if someone outsector can calm you a bit since you can't listen to me in this state!! *hollers*

:gig

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I think that is the problem Abi....I really don't know what I like!

I am not a big fan of long skirts, I guess. I have a tendency to wear short jean skirts, but am tired of those. I went to a 2 yr old bday party last weekend in a Jean skirt and did not realize there would be so much sitting....in short chairs. So I spent the whole time trying to make sure that I did not flash anyone!

Our farmers market has some brightly colored little wrap around skirts that I am really drawn to. I may just get one and see if I like it. I think I could make one of those since it would be just straight lines and doesn't need to 'fit'.

If I get one today I will try to post a pic!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
okay cool!!! I love wrap skirts. I like wrap pants better though. Wrap pants and full circle skirts. *twirls*

hee hee.

I'm off to the farmer's market m'self now!!!

I get a 2 mile walk in the sunny shine. *happy*

It's already 50 out :)

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Dace said:
I think that is the problem Abi....I really don't know what I like!

I am not a big fan of long skirts, I guess. I have a tendency to wear short jean skirts, but am tired of those. I went to a 2 yr old bday party last weekend in a Jean skirt and did not realize there would be so much sitting....in short chairs. So I spent the whole time trying to make sure that I did not flash anyone!

Our farmers market has some brightly colored little wrap around skirts that I am really drawn to. I may just get one and see if I like it. I think I could make one of those since it would be just straight lines and doesn't need to 'fit'.

If I get one today I will try to post a pic!
What do you think of these?
http://feelinfeminine.com/?p=7318
http://www.themagicskirt.com/Home.html