Abifae - Ciao Babies!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed it Farmfresh!!!

And I KNOW Auntie!!! She bit me for taking her drugs from her. Sheesh. LOL!!!

Now she is ms snuggle again. All sweet and loving until I need more valerian root tea. *laughs*

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Hey Bubblin.....the skirt I bought is a wrap, just like esecond link you posted.

I had a pair of wrap pants...wore them once. They were an obnoxious hot pink color :sick I recently donated them!

Happy Sunday abs!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Hi Dace!

:D

Abi's journal is a happy journal. Nice refreshing waystop eh?

:gig

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Dace said:
I had a pair of wrap pants...wore them once. They were an obnoxious hot pink color :sick I recently donated them!

Happy Sunday abs!
Happy Sunday!!!!

I can't do hot pink. Just so not me. I'm jewel tones and earth tones. But I wanna do the thai pants as shorts that Zen wears in Chocolate. They look so comfy. And easy!!!

I'm watching Star Trek :) The newest. And really hoping they do a sequel. Which is a rare wish on movies LOL

Glad you all love my peaceful little blog ;)

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Nothing peaceful about your blog, Abi. It just runs off in different directions and I'm panting from racing to keep up. This may be the best exercise I get. But, it is happy, happy, happy - drugged cats, wrap pants, little rants and whacked out aunts (sorry Wifey, I needed a rhyme).

Happy Sunday everyone :frow - I'm off to the annual Farmer's Market meeting today. Can spring be far behind? :weee :ya :clap

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
*laughing* Great poem!!!

Enjoy the farmer's market!! I went to mine yesterday and got my dad to try the raw milk ;)

I'm pretty sure he drank it to humor me, but that's okay. I can feel good about him getting at least SOME nutrition :D

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I wish I could get raw milk. Our market doesn't start until May 7, but we had to get all our ducks in a row, make sure everyone understands the rules, and give away prizes. Yea - Gary & I won for most improved display. He build the neatest short tables to set our baskets of greens on (can't have them setting on the ground, You know). We get our annual fee paid for this year as the prize.

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
*been a couple days since I stopped by, so don't mind me as I back up a few posts*

wrap pants - I still really want a pair, and will make a pair. But, ummm, is there a trick I'm missing for going tinkle while wearing them without getting yards of fabric all over the bathroom? :hide