Abifae's Fat Bombs

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
abifae said:
Correct, Jamie :)

Add everything into it before molding. I definitely like coconut to bulk it up a bit. But only the first three ingredients are really required LOL.

I prefer the muffin tins (I use a 2 T spoon to drop it in) than cutting my own chunks from a 9x12 pan. Laziness :D The pan makes the chocolate easier though. :hu
DW nixed my attempt....something about artery clogging, blah, blah, blah....*mumbles and walks off*
You need to get her Nourishing Traditions! And have her take Free's class!

http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html
And read this one together :D

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Hey! I am currently working at getting my classes all online and will be looking for some beta testers to take it at cost of materials! Hint-hint! I've got some videos up already, two on making fresh chai and chai tea bags, and one on making soda. Next will probably be laundry soap and maybe fat rendering. Who knows...whatever is next on my to-do list, I will set up the camera and tripod and film it.

Ultimately, I'd like to do some simple meal items on video for people like AL who want to cook dinner but a recipe book just doesn't cut it. And without fancy equipment like on some of the cooking shows. Simple meals with health and budget and simplicity in mind.

Watch for it, it is coming!

eta: the videos mention are for support of the classes, which are more educational as to living a healthy lifestyle for health, weight management, inflammation, self-sufficiency, budget constraints....any or all of these reasons will be addresses.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Hey! I am currently working at getting my classes all online and will be looking for some beta testers to take it at cost of materials! Hint-hint! I've got some videos up already, two on making fresh chai and chai tea bags, and one on making soda. Next will probably be laundry soap and maybe fat rendering. Who knows...whatever is next on my to-do list, I will set up the camera and tripod and film it.

Ultimately, I'd like to do some simple meal items on video for people like AL who want to cook dinner but a recipe book just doesn't cut it. And without fancy equipment like on some of the cooking shows. Simple meals with health and budget and simplicity in mind.

eta: the videos mention are for support of the classes, which are more educational as to living a healthy lifestyle for health, weight management, inflammation, self-sufficiency, budget constraints....any or all of these reasons will be addresses.
But I already know how to do all that! *whines*

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
abifae said:
Correct, Jamie :)

Add everything into it before molding. I definitely like coconut to bulk it up a bit. But only the first three ingredients are really required LOL.

I prefer the muffin tins (I use a 2 T spoon to drop it in) than cutting my own chunks from a 9x12 pan. Laziness :D The pan makes the chocolate easier though. :hu
DW nixed my attempt....something about artery clogging, blah, blah, blah....*mumbles and walks off*
Tell her to go read "Eat Fat, Loose Fat" and gain knowledge!

Took a few minutes, but hubby agreed to my new method.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
freemotion said:

But I already know how to do all that! *whines*
Then why are you whining, silly?? :lol: You should be :weee

There will be lots and lots of free stuff on the site, so it could be a great resource for those who do all this stuff and get tired of requests to "do it for me, I'll pay you" from family and friends. I mean the ones who want the good stuff at WalMart clearance prices....from you. I'm trying to make the free videos very clear and detailed so someone could follow along and make things as if I were standing there working with them. Maybe. I'm sure y'all will let me know! :p

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:

:woot :pop

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
noobiechickenlady said:
Two things
Abi :drool as usual :)
Free YAY!!! I learned almost everything I know about fats from free. Yummy, delicious, healthy fats :)
Ditto!! I still have freakout moments where I tell myself I'm going fat, then I slap myself into reality.

Good fats=health
Bad carbs=fatness.