Abifae's Fat Bombs

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Free - I keep hearing about these classes, and now you're saying something about just for the cost of materials? More info please :caf

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
freemotion said:
Hey! I am currently working at getting my classes all online and will be looking for some beta testers to take it at cost of materials! Hint-hint! I've got some videos up already, two on making fresh chai and chai tea bags, and one on making soda. Next will probably be laundry soap and maybe fat rendering. Who knows...whatever is next on my to-do list, I will set up the camera and tripod and film it.

Ultimately, I'd like to do some simple meal items on video for people like AL who want to cook dinner but a recipe book just doesn't cut it. And without fancy equipment like on some of the cooking shows. Simple meals with health and budget and simplicity in mind.

Watch for it, it is coming!

eta: the videos mention are for support of the classes, which are more educational as to living a healthy lifestyle for health, weight management, inflammation, self-sufficiency, budget constraints....any or all of these reasons will be addresses.
But I already know how to do all that! *whines*
Then why are you whining, silly?? :lol: You should be :weee

There will be lots and lots of free stuff on the site, so it could be a great resource for those who do all this stuff and get tired of requests to "do it for me, I'll pay you" from family and friends. I mean the ones who want the good stuff at WalMart clearance prices....from you. I'm trying to make the free videos very clear and detailed so someone could follow along and make things as if I were standing there working with them. Maybe. I'm sure y'all will let me know! :p
Because there is no point in me taking a class :lol:
I will spread the word though!
Any chance we could get you set up as a partner with Real Food Media as well?
I will at least post about it when more info is available for RFW.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Coconut butter has coconut meat in with it. It is vera vera nom :D Artisana is the brand we can get here in Colorado.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Neko-chan said:
Thanks. I only have coconut oil, so I'll check it out. :)

So pretty much... we can put whatever we want in the bombs, so long as there's a nut butter, coconut butter, and butter butter in it?

I have pepitos and walnuts, and can get other dried fruit too. :)
Yup!
And, if you cannot get coconut butter, you could make some. Buy a bunch of dried coconut flakes, and put them and some coconut oil through a food processor.
Add one or the other to get a very thick consistency.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
yes...always taste the fat bombs at abi's. The ones with the dried cherries are extra nom :D