Alert: Exorcism Prayer against Satan on Holy Saturday

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Belivers, if you feel the need. Let's join our Catholic Brothers & Sisters in Leo XIII exorcism prayer against Satan on Holy Saturday.

Prayer Time is Saturday - 9:00AM EST, 8:00AM CST, 7:00AM MST, 6:00 AM PT

Link to English version of the prayer.

Request from Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, for Clergy.

Last edited:

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Belivers, if you feel the need. Let's join our Catholic Brothers & Sisters in Leo XIII exorcism prayer against Satan on Holy Saturday.

Prayer Time is Saturday - 9:00AM EST, 8:00AM CST, 7:00AM MST, 6:00 AM PT

Link to English version of the prayer.

Request from Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, for Clergy.
Many people still think of a person's evil infestation in Hollywood Horror movies — this is not always the case. Evil typically occupies an person in a more subtle way. Enter someone's soul through harsh feelings, such as rage, hate, depression, greed, or even vanity, pride, or even a gradual hardening of the heart. Note, Evil is always coming as something that appears pretty or enticing on the surface. Just like some of the most beautiful, brightly colored creatures of nature ... spectacular on the outside ... but also the most toxic and damaging on the inside.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
to quote Tolkein; "Well, if he was one of the enemy, he would look fairer and...well, feel fouler, if you see what I mean.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Many people still think of a person's evil infestation in Hollywood Horror movies — this is not always the case. Evil typically occupies an person in a more subtle way. Enter someone's soul through harsh feelings, such as rage, hate, depression, greed, or even vanity, pride, or even a gradual hardening of the heart. Note, Evil is always coming as something that appears pretty or enticing on the surface. Just like some of the most beautiful, brightly colored creatures of nature ... spectacular on the outside ... but also the most toxic and damaging on the inside.

I'm glad you "see" the difference between good and evil. So many people don't or refuse to believe it's true. I could ramble on but I won't, for sake of keeping forum peace.