America in Decline (Mr. Sunshine Strikes Again)

DuppyDo

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
In agreement as well Koxxx...we are in a bad way. What blows my mind is how the Amish are thriving, in the mist of America's decline.
I was reading somewhere 95% of new Amish buisness starts succeed.They have big families( 4-6 kids) and are spreading out across America ,expanding.In contrast less than 50% of new American, in general ,buisness start ups succeed and the American family is in decline (number of kids in family).How do they do it..? Why are they so successful, as things crumble all around them..? Huge thrieving farms, very little dependance on a oil base economy...
I know the Amish make allot of stuff with there hands,thier craftman..horse drawn farm implements. Plow horses instead of fuel run tractors...
Lets face it, there right here in the USA
showing us how its done.
I think its because most Americans don't want to get there hands dirty these days. They want to push a pen and shuffle paperwork around to make money/a living...
I certainly don't mean we members here on SS, just Americans in gerneral.I'm not saying they're not willing to work hard at what they do. I think its more what they choose to do for a living.America was once a great producing nation, were quickly losing our past production greatness.We need to make stuff, produce things.Our farmers still grow allot of food.I don't know, i think we can learn allot from the Amish. Maybe its because of their faith/religion..? They sure seem to be doing something right..!

Latest posts