And Now For Something Completely Different...

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
In a bit of odd news related to emergency response, it appears that the US and Canada have signed an agreement to allow each countries' troops to operate within the borders of the other country during a civil emergency. The troops have to be requested and agreed upon by both countries.

I know that I am borderline paranoid, but this sounds like a way (here in the US) to get around that pesky little posse comitatus law.

Canada, U.S. agree to use each others troops in civil emergencies

lighthawk

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I Agree. :old Our own troops could feasibly desert should they be ordered to fire on Americans. Hope our Canadian brothers will feel the same way.

Look at the bright side... At least they didn't cut the deal with the chinese. :duc

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hmmmm interesting I gotta think about this one LOL

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ksalvagno said:
What's brewing that they even need to think about something like this?
Excellent question. I'm completely skeptical of all things government these days. Did any of us request this action? Did any of our representatives ask our opinion? The lousy good-for-nothing politicians we have elected are nothing more than power hungry idiots.

As long as the real U.S. Citizens allow this kind of mis-representation to happen the longer it will grow.

chandasue

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
ksalvagno said:
What's brewing that they even need to think about something like this?
When enough people organize into a true rebellion against all the b. s., they can be labeled "terrorists"...

KevsFarm

On vacation
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the "posse cointatus law" , and don't have much faith in our gov't. but this may be a good idea. why?
Well, America has been under attack from south of the border invaders for yrs now..
Canada can see whats happening in the US, and would probably like to avoid the same fate.Our Fed. gov't, at least the bleeding heart liberals are letting south and central Am. invaders steal our children future.
These invaders have very diffrent value than we Americans do, and will pretty much take what they want through voter fraud, fake documents, ID thief, you name it.
The gov't. is preparing for rebellion, north american style, a bit different than the unfolding middle east mess.The illegal invaders are building a take-over army right under your noses, right now, in everywhere America...This is why the US/Canadian gov't have formed a pact.Think i'm crazy..? Why do you think all these illegal invaders drive big pick-up trucks and have a cell phone stuck to thier ear 24/7...? It's because they can be mobil quickly, fluid....I've seen a few incidents in my town where cell phones were a-ringing, trucks with human cargo on the move, none-english jabbering and suddenly a large group of ready for anything invaders on the spot...!!
No, don't trust my gov't. much at all,however i will definitly take my chances with my Canadian brothers and sisters, as opposed to whats coming at America and Canada from south of the border....MS13, The Latin Kings,diseases,
and much more unpleasant violence....
Make no mistake folks, these people are here to take whats yours and your childrens....

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
The posse comitatus law prohibits Federal troops from operating in a police function on US soil. It was intended to keep troops from deploying as police, and then the mission morphing into something more undesirable.

KevsFarm

On vacation
Reaction score
Thanks KOxxx for explaining...I wonder though, if America really had a civil problem, and the police really needed help protecting law abiding citizens, who would we turn too, if not the Feds..? Would this be the "American Revolution" all over again...? Kinda scary isn't it...?