Another biopsy

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh geeze, Sumi! Please know that our hearts are with you and tons of good wishes and blessings being sent your way!:hugs

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I'm doing o.k. :) Wednesday was exhausting, not just from the surgery, but barely sleeping the night before and running around most of the day. I felt iffy yesterday and spent much of the day lying around, reading stuff and trying to wake up! lol I'm feeling much better today, I had a good night's sleep. My arm was sore yesterday, from my shoulder down to my forearm (surgery was on my upper arm), but so far today it's been fine. The doctor took out as little tissue as she could, to minimise scarring, which was really nice of her!

Results will be in 6-8 weeks… Long wait!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
For skin cancers I use a black salve made from bloodroot. I was able to find someone through a friend who made and sold me a small vial of it. I don't know the recipe, wish I did. I don't think it works on melanoma, but it sure takes out "sun spots" or skin cancers.

I talked about it on this thread several years ago.

https://www.sufficientself.com/threads/natural-remedy-supply.13413/
That's interesting @baymule, thanks! Unfortunately mine have been melanoma. So surgery is it.

I had some flesh coloured lesions on my hand for ages, my ex-DH said they were a type of harmless skin cancer. Bio-Oil made them disappear and only a bit now and then. Amazing stuff!

Sorry I missed this post, I was busy yesterday and today and haven't been online much, except for needs must. Typing also hurts right now, so I'm not very talkative.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I went down to Waterford again today for a check up, this time with the ophthalmologist, since I had the lesion removed from my eye last year, my dermatologist wanted them to check my eyes again. All good and my eyes are healthy :) I've been discharged from that clinic now.

My surgery wound is nearly healed up, though I'm still in a bit of pain at times. 4 weeks to results :fl If it's clear, I'll be bumped down to 6-monthly check ups for my skin and eventually discharged from the dermatology clinic as well.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good news!
Hope you get more good news in 4 weeks.