anti inflammatory?

FarmGirl

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Have you tried Traumeel? It's a homeopathic anti-inflammatory that we used successfully for us and our puppies.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Rebecka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I am not sure of the root cause here but Devils Claw does wonders for me and many of my loved ones with inflammation due to arthritis.

Rebecka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You know, even if its not arthritis the devils claw will still help with inflammation and its said to ward of arthritis as well. I dont know how it will effect liver and kidney function. I know my father in law takes it with his blood pressure meds and his doc approves.. but of course, if you take anything else, check it out first.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
B12 shots can help with prolonged inflammation of nerves from trauma. One shot a week of 1000mcg for about 2 to 3 months. I had almost instant results with a back injury last year.

If it is arthritic I highly recommend CMO. This page will give you information. Go to this page and read the fifth and sixth artilces down. others may be of interest to you also.

http://www.healthsalon.org/category/arthritis/

In 1994 CMO took me from nearly crawling to mountian hiking in only a couple of weeks. It seems to only work on certain inflammatory processes and it is impossible to know which one unless you try.

Serrapeptase is a real wonder enzyme. I have seen it CURE some pretty bad situations.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Glucosamine works well for arthritis in many people but takes a month to start to heal the cartilage cushioning the joints. A better choice for those who cook is traditionally prepared bone broths taken daily....the kind that are so gelatinous when chilled that you could stand a spoon up in it. :p

Many docs who use B injections switched to the isotonic-capable formula because Intrinsic Factor, found in the digestive tract, is needed for proper absorption and utilization. This is by-passed with injections, although injections are still better than pills for those who need a big, quick dose.