Anyone drive a Honda Fit? **UPDATE W" PHOTO

krjwaj

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Anyone have a Honda Fit? Dh is thinking about getting one for me. Right now, my beloved 1998 car only gets 17 mpg....but it is dependable and cute!!

Friends in Florida have a Honda Fit (<>35mpg) and they love it...and he is 6'4".
Thanks,
Karin

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Test drove one, but didn't like the steering wheel placement--really hard to see the controls on the dash. Yes, I am tall, and it did fit me, but I personally would go for the accord. Not that much more money, and lots better. The salesguy told us the fits were designed and geared for college kids--in tha the seats fold basically away to nothing so it will "fit" all of their residence stuff.

Resale on Hondas are awesome. We were considering used, but the used prices wer only a few thousand less than new--with 80 000 km on it.

Accords will fit us tall folk too.

chcknrs

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I drive a Honda Civic Hybrid, about 40 mpg, and DH is 6'1" and is able to be comfy driving in it. Our next will be the Accord Hybrid.

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
We just got an old honda civic from my grandparents, for 500$ it runs great. It gets like 40 MPG.

krjwaj

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ok, now I drive a Honda Fit! Happy Birthday to me!! :)
It was a little sad to say good bye to my Jeep but I love my new car. So far, we are getting 36 mpg and that should increase once its 'broken in'.

Here'a a photo!
92_100_2267.jpg

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well Happy Birthday toooo yewwwww! :D Nice present! I used to have a Jeep waaaay back in the day! I miss it too! It's just not practical for our family, but it sure was fun!

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Those are such cool cars.
I googl searched what the interior looked like, I like the center console. Is yours an '08 or '09 ?

krjwaj

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Its an 2008..last one on the lot! :)

Ellie

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
My Honda Accord gets 34 mpg. Good enough for me and a decent car.

Ellie

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nice pic !!
Glad to see you--you look great!
I like the car also...good gas mileage is all we can hope for nowadays. Happy Birthday to you!