Anyone have this book?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
WOW! Maybe WE need to write a book..and sell it on there! LOL

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Mine has it but it is checked out. It says the due date is 8/09. Don't get that! I'll have to ask next time I'm there. I put it on my request list. Doesn't look like I'll see it anytime soon. Maybe who ever checked it out will claim they lost it then sell in on Amazon!

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
My library system has 4 copies and only 1 hold. Thanks for the title--I now have it on hold.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
me&thegals said:
My library system has 4 copies and only 1 hold. Thanks for the title--I now have it on hold.
Let us know if it's worth 2 grand!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
Mine has it but it is checked out. It says the due date is 8/09. Don't get that! I'll have to ask next time I'm there. I put it on my request list. Doesn't look like I'll see it anytime soon. Maybe who ever checked it out will claim they lost it then sell in on Amazon!
In our area library, an extended due date like that means it went out of the library system on loan to another library system.

For instance I have a book that shows in the system as out until OCTOBER 2009.

But on my personal library card, this book is due March 27.

The October date is the date my library system has to return the book to the other library system.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
keljonma said:
Henrietta23 said:
In our area library, an extended due date like that means it went out of the library system on loan to another library system.

For instance I have a book that shows in the system as out until OCTOBER 2009.

But on my personal library card, this book is due March 27.

The October date is the date my library system has to return the book to the other library system.
Ah, that makes sense. Hope it comes back sooner.