anyone wana let me get married on their land?

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I had the perfect property, it had horses and my favorite turkeys ever (I was terrified of turkeys until Tom and I made friends) and they won't let us get married there :( Our guest number will be 5 tops, I'm so sad! I just want my wedding pictures to include turkeys and horses :(

So, anyone have a pretty green lawn with turkeys? I have my two horses. *sigh* I never wanted a wedding until I thought about the turkeys and ponies.

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
California, it doesn't matter where as only our moms are coming, plus chris; best friend (who's marrying us) and his wife since she's planning it and got the turkey/horse idea in my head.

Bleh.

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
I've got chickens and a couple dogs that could pass for Shetlands. :D

If that'll work for ya, you're welcome up here near Hardy, AR.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Not my property, but I have the horses and a few chickens. No turkeys. But then again, it's all the way across country from you.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
The horses and turkeys aren't the part of a marriage you should be concerned with. The jacka s s standing across the isle from you is the one you need to worry about! :gig

Sorry but I just couldn't resist. :lol:

The Wife and I snuck into a place that didn't allow weddings, and got married there anyway. There was only 8 of us so it was pretty easy to get away with.
http://www.kingwoodcenter.org/

395413368.jpg

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Aw, I'd be more than happy to let you. My place isn't that pretty though, and I don't have turkeys (yet! Hope to soon!). My neighbors have horses. But I'm not at all convenient for you (central-east Texas).

I hope you can find a place that works out. Grass AND horses in So Cal must be hard to find.

You know I'm thinking though ... There were a couple of touristy-type places, farms and orchards on the outskirts of some towns. They would probably do it for a small fee? I dunno?

I hope you find a place. I have a nice patch of clover at certain times of year, but not big on grass outside of animal areas.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score